Chapter 19

Y/n's pov

The Wind Howled as the Rain hit the Roof.  It was Currently Storming outside and you were Extremely Scared of Thunderstorms [Sorry if you're not scared of thunder lmao it goes with the story.] You curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth Wishing That Someone Would Save you But No one is out because of the storm. Only the Animals and they're even hiding. You Missed Carl Like Crazy and you Just wanted to Hug him again, You missed Glenn, Maggie, Even Daryl and Rick. Finally You fell asleep and Soon saw the Sunlight through the Windows. You slowly got up and got your Stuff, Then you Opened the front door Killing a Few Walkers here and there And Walked Out the door. You walked where your Feet were Taking you and You Somehow got to a  Sign. "Terminus. Those who Arrive, Survive." It Had a star in the middle and Multiple Ways to get there. I Don't Trust This Place. Which is Pretty Ironic But whatever. I sighed out Loud and Started to Go To Terminus. 

2 Hours Later

    Your legs Felt Like Jello but You kept Running. You Somehow Let the Thought of Carl and Everyone else Being there Enter your Mind and Well, Here we are. You finally Saw the "TERMINUS." Sign on the Building and Ran faster than ever.  Someone Was Taking watch and saw you. "Hey! What are you Doing?" The guy Yelled "I Saw The signs..." I said catching my Breath. He nodded and Told me to follow him. I don't Trust this Place one Bit. He Led me to a room with People working and The man Cleared His throat. "Uh, We got Another Survivor.." He said Looking at me. Somebody Got up and Walked toward me. "My name's Garreth." [I'm sorry if that's wrong i don't know how to spell it ;_;] "Hand Over Your Guns And Knifes." He said And I Simply Rolled my Eyes Giving him My Gun And One of My knifes. I Always hide a Extra Knife in my Shoe Just  In case Ever since the Woodbury accident. They Patted me down and They DIdn't find my Other Knife which is Awesome. They led me outside and I saw A Poncho that looked Like Daryl's And Hershel's Watch He Gave to Glenn. I instantly Drew out my Knife And Throwing it At one of the Person's Head and they Fell. I Quickly Ran for my Knife I Got it But I Felt someone grab me and Pull me Somewhere. "PUT HER IN THE TRAIN CAR!" He Screamed and They opened the Train door Throwing me inside. I Breathed Heavily and I Slowly Stood Up. "Great Now I"m Locked in a Freaking Train car." I said. I heard Footsteps maybe 10 minutes later and I'm Dragged to a Room and I'm put on my Knee's. They Tied My Hands and Put a Gag in my mouth. I had My Knife in my shoe Still and they are so stupid they didn't check to see if i had it.. Wow.. I looked at the Gray Bin. Lots of people were in here and One looked like Carl but I thought i just missed him too much.  *Warning: Gore and Blood* They Hit Someone's Head With a Bat and Slit their Throat. i Gasped and Looked around. Someone was looking at me and Once they Fully saw my Face their Face Lit up.  It was Carl.. There was a Explosion and all of us Almost fell. They Men walked out to see what was Going on and i grabbed my Knife Cutting the Rope and Threw the Gag. I Quickly ran to Carl and Did the same. Then to Rick, Daryl, and Everyone else that was in the room Because i don't Like to leave people Behind...

We will Get Out of this place.. Even if it's the Death of us..

Hey guys, Who watched the walking dead last night... WOw.... Not gonna Spoil Anything Just in case you Gotta watch it today [Monday] OR didn't have the chance too.. Please don't Spoil anything as well for the readers who read this and couldn't watch it yet. Have a good Day and thank you for Liking/Commenting/and Sharing. Love you guys <3

~Katie <3