Chapter one

Y/n's POV
You were Running in the Forest from what you call "Biters." You And your mom Were Running with you Shooting the Gun, since She Thought you were Too Childish And Clumsy to Hold & Shoot a gun. Your mom was Getting slower and slower, Then you heard screams behind you. You turned around to see what you Never wanted to see, Your Mom getting Eaten Alive right in front of you. "MOM!" You Cried Since you Saw Her Being unable to do anything "Y/N! Run While you Still c..Can!!" Your Mom Screamed one last time before she Became Quiet and began the cycle of A Walker "I..I'm all Alone..!" You whimpered to Yourself. You Started Running, And as your legs Started to give in You found a House and You ran inside and Looked around, You unpacked your bookbag you had and Walked to a bed You found. You started to slowly fall Asleep till you heard a Man Yell "Carl! You saw that Body back there With All the Walkers! it's Not safe to go in here!" You quickly got up and got your Pistol Aiming at the door. The boy you thought their name is Carl Sighed in Annoyance "Dad! I'm not two Anymore, I can Handle Myself..." You heard the Boy say and Hearing The door knob Start To Turn. You quickly got Anxious and Nervous and Quickly Ran to A closet Then Hid in there.
Carl's POV
I opened the door And walked around the House Shouting "Clear." [Haha get it? No okay *Listens to Clear by twenty one pilots alone ] and Then I walked Near a Closet. I Slowly walked to it and Quickly Ripping the Closet door Open. I saw A very Nervous and Broken Girl. she had y/e/c Eyes And they Were Filled with Tears. "P..Please don't hurt me..." She whispers and Shakes from how nervous and Scared she is "I won't hurt you, My name's Carl Grimes What's your name?" I asked "y/f/n Rhee. [ Yea you are Glenn's Daughter
but They don't know it yet since you got your looks from your mother but you still look like Glenn A little :)] I looked at her And nodded Helping Her Out of the Closet. "Dad! I found someone!" I shouted making y/n Flinch At my Yelling, I looked at her and Mumbled a quick "Sorry" and looked for my Dad. My dad looked at her and sighed Looking at how she looked.
Ricks POV.
I started the Classic three Questions. "How many Walkers have you killed?" I asked. "Walkers?" She asked "That's what we call those things.." I said pointing to a lone Walker "Oh... Maybe like 100? Sorry I lost count..." She said. "How Many People?" I asked "None.." She said. "Why?" "Because my Mom turned and I couldn't Kill her so she's A walker now..." She said looking down "Welcome to the Group Y/n, My names Rick Grimes And that's My Son Carl." I Said Pointing To him.
Y/N's POV
You looked at Carl And He Smiled At me And You just looked Down I can't Like him Right now, I'm Too Depressed And Upset about my Mom's Death...I wish My Father was Here, I really miss him But mom Left Him After she had me and Raised me on her Own...
Carl's POV
When she Looked down And Away from Me I internally Sighed and Yelled at my self For trying to be friend with her Too fast and soon. Slow down Carl.. She may not like you back... I frowned at the thought And Walked to my Room and Fell asleep like everyone else

Hey guys! 618 Word for Ya! This is My new Story, Sorry about all the jumping around and I'm not gonna make Carl and y/n Just start dating I'm gonna make Them learn about each other and everything!! All right and since it's like 12:15 AM I start school tomorrow [The 6th of September] So Updates may Be Slow! I'm sorry.

~Katie. ✌️