Chapter 33 & A/N

Hi guys.. So today for me is Friday, And Today wasnt/ Isn't a good day for me. I Fell in gym and that was because this person tripped me and blamed it on me, which made me angry so i walked away my knees are messed up and my elbows are messed up as well. I also got in trouble at the last 5 minutes of Class and had to be pulled out for not paying attention and not looking at the board which i was, So today wasn't a good day so please send me some Memes or something because once i got off the bus, i cried. If you Want my Twitter  It's Katie_Pilots. Thanks for reading this and the Chapter Starts now..

                                                                  ~ Carl Grimes ~

Me and Y/n were sleeping till I Heard my dad. "Carl, Get up, Something's wrong with Maggie.." I Got up, rubbing my eyes. "What's wrong with her?" I Asked. "Well she's pregnant and She has a fever and she's shaking, etc.." He rubbed his forehead. [A/N I Dont exactly remember what happened, I remember rick killing negans men and etc so if i get something wrong im so sorry.] I Turned, looking at Y/n Hugging her pillow she laid her head on. I Slightly smiled, then frowning remembering Maggie. "Glenn and Michonne went on a Run to get Medicine for Maggie before we go to Hilltop, But They said to just go to Hilltop now, So get ready." He sighed walking out. I Turned to Y/n. "Y/n.." I Cooed in her ear softly. She smiled in her sleep hugging the pillow tightly. "Y/n.. Get up sunshine." I Said crawling on top of her, hugging her waist and laying my head on her stomach. She looked up at me, blushing. "Why am I waking up?" She asked. "Something's wrong with Maggie and We gotta go to Hilltop." I Sighed looking at her. "Oh.." She frowned, I Got up and heard her Whimper but i grabbed her Clothes placing them neatly on the bed for her to change into. "I'll change in the bathroom." I Smiled grabbing my clothes and hat, walking out to change. I Came back after 5 minutes to Y/n Brushing her hair and I Walked up behind her and hugged her from behind placing my hands on her waist. I moved the hair from her neck, lightly placing Kisses on her neck, not In that way but to show that I Cared for her. She smiled turning around. "I don't know how you love me with one eye.." She'd cross her arms. I looked at her in shock. "Who wouldn't Love you!? You're strong, Brave, sexy, Cheesy, My Everything." I Smirked and Smiled. "Alright, Alright, let's go Help Maggie I Don't plan on loosing her right now." She said, Taking my hat off my head and wearing it. She's the only one who can wear it. Period. She looks cute wearing it. I Grabbed her hand walking outside to the Front of the RV. My dad Walked up to me. "Carl, I Suggest you Get all your things, Because We're thinking about Possibly Moving into Hilltop, They got Food, Water, Medicine, Guns and Ammo, Make it quick as well." He said opening the door to check on Maggie. I Quickly ran back grabbing Mine and Y/n's stuff.  I also put the pillow she loved in the bag and I Walked Back to the RV again. "Wait!" Aaron said. "What about the Saviors? What if they come here or Block your path or something?" He said. My dad looked at him. "If they want a fight, they got one! Let's go.." He Walked back swinging the RV Door shut after Everyone who was Going was in the RV.  I Walked over to Maggie, crouching in front of her. "Maggie.. You're gonna be okay.." I Said.

                                                                     ~  Y/n L/n ~

I Sat, Looking out the RV Window watching the trees Pass by. I Heard footsteps but ignored them. "Gonna Ignore Your loving Boyfriend who loves you?" He mumbled in my ear making me blush. I Playfully looked away fully, staring at the window. I Heard him sigh. He scooted closer to me, staring at me. "Why are you staring?" I Turned looking at him. "Because, you're beautiful." He smirked at me. I Laid my head on his shoulder And the RV Stopped. This happened for awhile, Stopping and turning around, Stopping and turning around. It was Night time now and Maggie looked worse, She needs Medical attention ASAP. So We put her on Some wood with blankets and Rick looked at Eugene. "If you need help, I'll help i'm your man." And Rick nodded. Eugene got in the RV, Driving off and we Started Running With Maggie on the Wood. Suddenly a Bright light blinds us All and we cover our eyes.

We...

Are...

Cornered...