Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

I Was Staring at the wall. That's All, Nothing Interesting About it.. I Saw My Dad Walk by and he stopped at my Cell So I Stood Up And Sat on The Bed And He Was Looking at me Shocked, Great... I Forgot That i Cut myself... "Y..Y/n Please Don't tell me.." He Asked walking in and Kneeling In front of me as Carl Peacefully slept. I Just Nodded Because i didn't feel like talking. It was like I Cried so much I Couldn't talk. "Y/n... W..Who Put The bandages On your arms..?" He Asked looking at my arms. I Pointed my head Toward Carl And he Got what i was Saying. He kissed my Head and Sighed. "L..Look I Know that This World Sucks and All, But You gotta Stay Strong for Us, For Me, Maggie, Carl, Daryl, Everyone Else They love You.. Carl Loves you.. I See it In the Way he looks At you.. Y/n Please Don't Do It again..." He said As his Voice cracked a few times. I Nod and Look at him Finally Letting Him see The Purple Bags under my eyes, Bloodshot Eyes, Red Cheeks, and Tear Stains. He Looked at me and Hugged me and I Hugged him Slowly. He Kissed my Forehead and Walked out. I Sighed and Just Looked at the Wall where the Dresser was. Surprisingly My Voices are low Today and Are just Whispers. I Felt Someone Staring at me And I looked at the Door, Nothing. Weird... I Then Heard Carl Laugh at me And i turned around Forgetting That i Had Purple Bags and Everything Else on my face. I Quickly Looked away and he Sighed. "Look, Y/n I Was Awake When Glenn Walked In, I Woke up When you Stood Up Off the Bed to Sit on it... That's not the Point.. I Love you For you... I love your Battle Scars.. I Love your Messy Hair..I Love Everything about you.. Glenn Was right when he said that i love you, Because I Seriously Do If I Didn't wake up.. A..And Get there When i Got There... Y..You.." He Stopped talking and took a Shaky Breath. "You Would be Dead, And I Wouldn't be able to Live without you.. You're my Oxygen, My Everything.." He Said Looking at me. I Just Stared at him. "And If you Don't want to Say Anything Since you are Probably In Shock From Everything Happening or Happened, I Know you Love me Too.." He Said Grabbing my Hand. I Nodded Because i Know if i try To Talk My Voice Wouldn't come Out. "I..Its Just T..That I Didn't W..Want To C..Cut Myself.. T..The Voices were Screaming A..And Basically Making my Feet Move to T..The B..bathroom... I Didn't w..want to C..Carl..." I Choked out and he Looked at me And Kissed my Cheek. "I Know Baby.. I Know.." He Said Rubbing my Back. I Sighed And Looked at my Arms. "I..I'm Gonna go get Some Food.." I Said Getting Up. "Alright Baby, Love you.." He Said Looking at my Journal and Gently opening It. I Walked out and Hid My Arms As i walked in the Cafeteria, Everyone Gasped as they Saw my arms and Some Got Angry. I just Went to go get my Food and Sat down. I Heard some Heavy Footsteps and A Growl. I Turned around and It was Daryl. "What happened to Yer' Arms?" He Asked Leaning on the table. "Nothing, I'm Fine." I Faked a Smile and He Looked at me Unimpressed. "What Happened to Yer' Arms." He Repeated. "I'm Not Asking, I'm Telling." He Said. "Fine.. I Cut Myself." I Said and He Looked at me. "Why Would you Do Something so Stupid?" He Asked More Angrier. "That's None Of Your Business." I Said. "Yeah It Is! Why Would you Cut 'Yer Arms?! Are you That Stupid!? You can't Do That!" He Screamed Getting Everyone To Look at us and Gasp. I Started To Cry that he Literally Told Everyone That i Cut myself Without my Permission. I Ran Out of The Cafeteria and Everyone Was Now Whispering and Daryl Just Sat Down. I Kept Running And crying till i got to Carl and I's cell. He Looked up Quickly and Rushed to myself. "Baby! Baby What's Wrong!?" He Asked Worried. "D..Daryl.. H..He Screamed and Asked What i Did..T..To my Arms..." I Sobbed and he Tensed. "Shh... Its Okay Babygirl...Everything's Gonna be Fine.." He Whispered And i Slowly Started to Calm Down. I Heard Daryl Walk by and Stop at the Doorway. "Look Y'n.. I'm Sorr-" I Looked up and That's when i lost it. "YOU KNOW WHAT!? WHO WAS THERE WHEN YOU WERE UPSET? ME! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS CALMED YOU DOWN WHEN YOU NEEDED IT?! ME! AND LASTLY WHO WAS THERE WHEN CAROL WAS MISSING!? ME! SO NO, GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE A SICK PERSON FOR JUDGING SOMEONE FOR THEIR DISORDER." I Screamed making Carl and Daryl Flinch From my Sudden Outburst. Daryl Walked out with his head low. I Felt Proud that i Stood Up for myself. No one's Gonna Judge me For my Disorder..

Hey Guys! Wrote this on the Computer as well! Hope you Liked the Chapter ;) Don't forget to Like/Comment/ And Share The Story and I'll see you In the next Chapter Or A/N! ~Katie <3