Chapter 12

Y/n's POV
Someone bursted through the door and I'm completely surprised by who it is "y/n?" The guy said "Patrick..." I looked down. The governor was behind him and Gave Patrick a gun. "Kill her.." He said and Patrick looked at me. "I'm sorry for this..." He started to tear up and put the gun to my head. The governor was gone now. I heard a door open and loud footsteps. "Let her go!" Someone said. I looked up and it was Glenn! "Too late..." Patrick said and all I heard was Screams and Yelling and I blanked out. All I saw was black and white. I then saw my Mother and everyone I lost. "You killed us (y/n), and now... We're repaying the Offer!" They laughed evilly and then became walkers and growled at me snapping their teeth also. I started crying "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I screamed and my Mom limped over to me and bit into my neck. I screamed and then I fell into a bottemless pit of black and I saw Carl. I tried to move but I couldn't. Carl looked at me and started Crying "I'm sorry.." And he Shot me...

I woke up in a sweat and I was In my cell? Was all of that a dream? Me getting caught, Carl Getting Shot.. Maybe it was a Vision or something.. I tried to talk and I was finally able to say something "C..Carl.." I said groggily. I heard loud and fast footsteps and then I saw Carl. He ran to me then Hugged me. He then Kissed me As if I was gone for a Million years. He smiled through the kiss. He pulled away and so did I catching my breath and he Just Smirked. "Y..You were out for two Weeks.." He said frowning. I widened my eyes. Two weeks?! What?! "W..what Happened..?" I asked "You... you got Shot.." I started to breathe heavily and I started Freaking out. "Did you get Shot?!" I asked crying. "No, I did not..And I want to tell you something... Before it's too late..." He looked at me with Love and Nervousness "I..I.." He sighed and looked down. "Never mind.. Get some sleep." He hugged me and Pulled away. I grabbed his Arm pulling him backwards as he yelped in surprised and then laughed. I pressed my lips to his and he kissed back and Pushed me a little and I laughed. He but my lip asking for a entrance and I allowed him. After a few seconds he pulled away. "I guess you wanted to tell me the Samething.." He said smirking and I was blushing.
This boy stole my heart..

HEEYYY !!! OKAY CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THAT KISS I WAS NOT PLANNING THAT AND OMG IM GLAD I DID AHH! Like and comment please! 😂
~Katie