-Chapter 1.

Selena POV

"Mommy mommy, can I please go" Melanie screams at me, waking up by my daughter is just real pleasure. Everyone says she looks like me, like a mini me. I wouldn't blame them, she does look exact like me.

"Go where baby" I say and lifted her up on my king sized bed. She could sleep with me in here, but it's good if she doesn't, because she has to learn to sleep on her own.

I'm very careful when it comes to raising her, I don't want her to be a spoiled little brat just because I'm famous.

"To a concert with Brooklyn" she says. Jeez she is only three years old, concert already? She looked at me with those puppy eyes. Their color were so special, light brown.

"But baby, you're to young" I say and nuzzle her back, the tears start streaming down her cheeks. I hug her tightly against my body. She my precious little angel, I don't have to share her with anybody.

"Please mommy" she asks again, her voice is a little shaky. She doesn't like when I get mad at her.

"Okay, but you know mommy can't go with you guys" I say apologizing, I would love to, but I have to do my tour tonight.

"Bwut when Brooke's mommy can't come, her daddy does" she looks at me with tears all over her face. "I don't have a daddy do I, mommy?" She finished, playing with ether fingers, scared about the answer.

"You have a daddy" I say before I could stop. She looks at me with a completely changed look on her face, it was really cute.

" I do?" Her voice is full of hope. "But why he no here?" She asked confused. What do I tell her? that I have to tell her that her daddy and mommy don't love each other, well we do deep down, but it's complicated, and that her daddy is taking care of her big sister? my little Maddie.

I haven't talked to him in 3 years. Whenever I had to see Maddie I got my assistant to pick her up from his place or em picking her up from kindergarten. Well we decided to let Maddie stay with Justin for a while. Otherwise she had been living with me the fist couple years of her life, before Melanie was born.

"He is busy baby" I say trying to convince her, not even convincing for me, I can't tell her that he doesn't know about her can I?

"He doesn't know about you baby" I slap my mouth. what did i just say?

"He doesn't? can I meet daddy" she says with her angelic voice.

"Maybe someday okay?" she nods. " I have to call Brookes mommy alright?" I say.

I get up and get my phone....

"hello its Marissa" she answered. Does she not have my number in her contact?

" It's Selena" I say.

"oh, a lovely surprise"

"yeah, so are you taking the girls to a concert?" I ask.

"yes I was hoping, are you coming with us?" she asks hopefully.

"No I have a concert tonight" I say with a sad voice "who's concert is it you guys are attending?"

"it's a surprise" she says exited, she sounds like a little girl who just got an ice cream.

"okaaay....." I say, I really wish I could come with them.

"Good! I'll pick Mels up at 6pm" she says. "bye"

"bye" and hung up the phone. Walking into the kitchen.

Melanie was eating her fruit loops on the kitchen island. She is wearing her frozen night gown. How come my baby is three years old. I've only been to Maddies 3rd birthday. It was last year. the party was a blast. The only reason I was there was because her daddy was on tour.