-Chapter 33

Long pause? Sorry guys I've had a rough time lately, and I needed time to think and get my self together. Hope you haven't forgot the story tho'

Selena's POV

Madison freaked out on me and Justin, we posted pictures of her when she was baby and none of her siblings.

Kids at school was looking at her baby pictures, but she was such a cute baby.

Well after that we had a really long talk about her and boys, then Justin freaked out.

He was not happy for days, he was crying at night. Madison freaked out yet again.

Now we finally have come to a somewhat calm period of time. Everything is going smoothly.

"Morning baby" Justin said and pulls me close to his chest.

"It's one o'clock" I giggle and peeked his lips and bit it. He smiled and smirked.

"You're such a dork" I said smiling at him.

"Mommy, daddy what are you doing" Emory came in running and made her way up onto our bed.

That was awkward, she hugged me tightly then she jump over to Justin. Emory have been open towards Justin. All of the kids kind of avoided him at first.

"You know when you gave birth to Emory, I thought we would've been a happy family" Justin said looking down at his little girl.

"Yeah I know"

"I did some stuff, I regret doing" he said sadly.

"I know honey, it's over now those days are gone" I said hoping it's true, deep down I'm scared of him hurting us again.

It's not like I didn't make life difficult, but I'm a drama queen.

"Since when did you stop posing in front of the mirror" I laughed when I saw him in front of the mirror NOT POSING.

"When I stated to hate myself, I was with Sofia and I HATED it" he smiled.

I walked up and hugged him from behind, and gave his a kiss on his arm. I looked pass his shoulder.

"I loved it"

I am coming

"Let's shower baby" he said carrying me into the shower.

My soon to be husband I hope