-Chapter 10.

Selenas POV

I'm hot. Like Justin hot, his legs were tangled with mine and his head is resting on my chest. I really hope we didn't do anything, considering Taylor might hear us. I used to believe that she was a virgin, but since she is pregnant, she definitely can't be.

I gently pull Justin away from me, he sleeps like a rock. I always have a hard time waking him, so I don't know why I'm so gentle.

Walking into the kitchen, I see Taylor making breakfast. It smells so good!

"What are you making?" I ask, getting closer so I could see the stove.

"French toast!" she answered exited, she gave me a smirk. The first thing that comes in mind is. Did we do anything, she heard something?

"so... I feel like we need to talk, before enjoying ourselves at the amusement park" I added, she just nodded.

My pretty girls walked in with Disney dresses on. Maddie was dressed up like Pocahontas, Melanie was dressed as Mulan. Their favorite princesses. I gave them both a kiss on their forehead and helped them on a chair, so they could see what Taylor was doing.

Couple of minutes later, Taylor was finished with cooking the breakfast, the girls ate like crazy. Taylor was barely eating anything from her plate. It better not be because she thinks, she is getting fat. She needs to eat, not for her, but the baby.

"Tay? Will you please eat" I ask worried about my best friend. She usually shoves her food down immediately. Even when she is not pregnant.

"I'm not in the mood for eating" she shrugged and mushed her fork down the center of her French toast and made a mushy sound. Kind of gross.

Her hormones are out of control, for a second ago she was all happy and excited. The next thing, she is all sad and in a bad mood. Was I like that when I was pregnant?

"Taylor Alison Swift! Please I'm not joking, you need to eat" I said a little too loud, it startles her and my little girls.

"stop will you" tears were streaming down her cheeks, she dropped her fork and ran towards the bathroom. I hear someone throwing up, oh poor Tay.

I ran over to her in a hurry, she had her head down the toilet. Some brown liquid came out of her mouth. It wasn't a pretty sight, I covered my eyes.

She is finally done throwing all the stuff she had in her, maybe even her guts.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you, I'm just worried about you" I say, patting her on her back.

"I know, I just don't know what is happening" she said and sits on the toilet.

We sit for a while, just sitting. We stare at each other, she slowly calm down and I offered her a hand, so we could walk out together.

This reminds me of me and Maddie's little scene at home.

"I've told Calvin" she said on the way out of the bathroom.

I was stunned, she told him. She actually did what i told her to do. I don't actually know what to do, is Calvin gonna help her out?

"so what did he say?" I asked and held her hand.

She sits down on the sofa, she buried her face in her hands and cried.

"he said it's all my fault" she sobbed and looked up at me.

"that is awful, if he's not gonna be here I am" I said firmly.

"h-h-he said that I wasn't on birth control, but we never discussed that, we just used condoms" she sobbed against my shoulder.

"its all going to be just fine, we are here, always I promise" I comforts her.

"promise?" she looked at me with fear in her eyes. I nodded at her.

Justin comes in very confused. His morning hair, shirtless, and yawning super cute. He probably forgot that Taylor is here, he is so cute.

Taylor stops crying and looked at Justin, little disgusted. I really wanted to say something, but not when she is in that condition.

Justin looked around the room and found Taylor, his eyes widened when he met Taylors. Then he looked at me and I gave him an apologizing look. I should have warned him, but I couldn't just wake him and tell him that. Well I can, but I hate being woken up, so I didn't wake him up.

"what is going on here?" he asked, running his hand through his hair. So sexy.

"Taylor is having a fit" I say.

"okay..." he walked away to check on the girls.

I look at them, for a while they are so cute together. He is the greatest father of all time, I always wanted to name my daughter Emory, Emory Bieber. Melanie and Maddie is fine. They are my little girls.

"Okay let's give her some time and we will all go have fun" I say, getting op from the sofa.

I walk over to Justin and the girls, he gives me a quick kiss. It's too quick if you ask me, he is probably scared that Taylor might catch us making out.

He eats Maddie left overs, she couldn't eat all of her French toast. Before just couldn't eat it, but I mean he had changed a lot.

"okay we will be at the amusement park at noon?" I said.

"okay babe" with the mouth full of French toast. I gave him a not approving look making him look down.

The time passed by really slow, if felt like 4 hours instead of 2. I dressed myself and the girls. Taylor, the girls and I are twinning. We are all wearing a pink shirt with white stripes, beige pants and last but not least pink converse.

Justin is wearing a basic t-shirt and some shorts, that doesn't cover his butt cheeks, whenever I try to tell him, to pull up his pant/shorts he just laughs.

It was real hard to get everyone in the car, the girls threw a fit, Taylors hormones were all over the place. That made her yell at us, for no reason.

moments later

we finally arrived, after the worst car drive. When we passed the 'security' lines, we finally took a little pause. They had to check us for all kind of things, they thought we had WATER, how dangerous.

We get to the mystic's mountains, what do I see? Sofia and some of Justin's Ex-flings.

I mean what are they doing here, I hope they don't ruin this fucking vacation.