-Chapter 43

Selenas POV

I look over at my fiancé, it's funny that I can call him that. But I love to call him that. My perfect man and we have the most perfect children.

I have been wanting to get married for so long now, he finally asked me. Even tho he messed up and I messed up, but in the end we ended up together.

"So.. Maddie is gonna be pregnant at the wedding" I said looking into Justin eyes.

"I guess she is, and by the way please remind me of, killing that Mason dude"

"Slow down handsome, he might be our future son in law"

"They're not getting married, no way am I allowing that" he pouts.

"But maybe they want to and we can't do much about" I shrugged.

"I'll kill him anyways"

I don't think they will listen. It's better if we know and support them. Rather than them running of, getting married secretly. They might do something they'll regret.

The reason I'm not mad at him and Madison is, that I know the feeling of being rejected and blamed on. I'm just a bit disappointed, but nothing else.

When I first had Maddie no one was supportive except Justin. I felt so alone, depressed and unhappy. I'm not exited about her being pregnant, but she doesn't have to feel alone.

My mom understood, because she went through the same thing with me.

"Don't do that" I laughed and slapped his chest. We have to enjoy this time together. In a couple of months there is going to be a crying baby.

"Why not, he got my baby pregnant"

"And? You got me pregnant. Getting pregnant isn't a one person job, two people are involved"

"Don't remind me" he said covering his face. He is very sensitive when it comes to Maddie and sex. He doesn't want to believe his little girl is growing up.

No one wants to picture their children having sex, that is just too uncomfortable. I guess we didn't talk enough about the importance of protection. I thought they did that in school.

We both learned our lesson, we are going to talk a lot about protection with the other kids. We don't want another teenage pregnancy.

"You know, we are going to have Mason around a lot more now" I sighed.

"Good, then I can scare the shit out of him"

Masons parents are like me and Justin, they are also in this industry. His mother is an Australian actress and I believe the father is from Canada.

"Who were they again?" Justin asked.

"Who were who?"

"Masons parents" he asked.

"Phoebe and Paul"

"The PP's" he laughed.

I'm only able to get his humour cause I have years of training. At first I didn't get it, then I started to get it.

"What am I gonna do about you?"

"Let's get out of bed" he said and tried to carry me. I squealed like a little kid. I plant a soft, but passionate kiss on his pink perfect lips.

"You don't know what you're doing to me" Justin said in a very inappropriate way.

"You're such a pervert"

We both got downstairs and all the kids are gathered together. They all looked at us with a huge grin on their face.

They seemed to get along, which rarely happens.

"What's so funny?"

"Maddie is going to have a Baby" Emory smirked. Emory being 11 makes her the small one. She doesn't know as much as the rest.

"We know"

"Aren't you mad" Hayden said and crossed her arms.

"No we are not"

Maddie looked relaxed, maybe her siblings have been bullying her a bit. So they haven't been getting along as much.

"We need to discuss rules Madison" Justin said.

"Someone is in trouble" Melanie said and slapped her sister on her arm. They started to have a mini cats fight.

"Stop! Both of you!"

"Okay Madison, when the baby comes you take care of it" Maddie nodded. "You'll get a job, no more coming to mommy and daddy for money"

Maddie was less pleased with that.

"Mom and I can watch the kid sometimes but it's your priority. And you guys need to be supportive. I don't wanna hear some mean ass comments" he said and turned his attention towards Hayden. "Specially you Hayden"

"Okay" they all said and went their ways.

Who do you think are Masons parents? Comment below.