-Chapter 2.

Justins POV

Tonight is a big night, my last show.

I've done it again. I let my mom take care of MY daughter, just so I could hang out with Sofia or make out with her. I promised Selena I would be the one taking care of her, but if she knew she haven't been with me all the time, she would rip my head off, she only let me have her with me on tour, because she thought she would be better off with me than her, while she is on tour. I regret everyday I cheated on her, she kept forgiving me, but I've done it so many times now, she doesn't even speak or talk to me.

Every morning I wake up to an empty bed, I still live at our old house that we brought together, Maddie didn't want to move so We stayed here, well she moved, but now she lives with me for a while. Selena told me it would bring up memories if she stayed here, and it sure does.

"no Justin you keep the house, me and Maddie will move out"

That was the last thing she told me before she leaved with our daughter, she kept her and had the full right to our daughter, but I get her on her birthdays. Selena had only been there for 2 of the birthday and missed 2, but Maddie was really sad, that her mommy wasn't there. Because I screwed up.

"daddy, daddy where are you" my daughter yelled after me from the front door, oh my mom brought her home today.

"here baby girl!" I yelled back at her, soon I hear footsteps from the stairs and she crashed right into the room and onto the bed.

She hugged my neck tight.

"where is Granny?" I ask, she might have leaved, she does that all the time.

"she left, daddy" she shrugged. She looks just like Selena, her eyes, her lips there isn't a feature of hers that looks like me. If the people didn't know she was mine, they would probably think that I kidnapped her.

"can I go to mommy's house" she asks she is such a mommy's girl.

"maybe baby, but let's go eat breakfast shall we?" I ask and she takes my hand and lead us to the kitchen. I pull her favorite cereal out in a bowl. She has a big appetite another mommy thing.

"daddy a girl begins at my kindergarten on Monday" she suddenly she says exited. She looks really funny. she is really positive about everything.

"really what is her name?" I ask, I really want to follow up in her life, when she was at Selena's I didn't know much and I still don't.

"Melanie, she is Mexican, Italian and Canadian just like me, daddy aren't you happy" she says, she might finally get a best friend.

"that's great baby, but finish up and we have to go" I say as she tries to finish her bowl of cereal.

I grabbed her bag and we headed out of the door, I have a concert tonight, this is my very last show of my tour, then it ends.

We arrived the kindergarten just on time, Maddie hates being here, she had been asking me if she could be at home and haver her auntie Taylor teach her, but I thought she should have a normal life.

"oh Maddie decided to come back" a tall girl said, she had some other girls behind her as well. They must be the girls Scooter told me about, I don't really know what to do.

" Daddy I want to come with you" Maddie cries and hid behind my legs. The girls are unbelievable, they would say this to her, but I think it will stop, but they are a lot older than they should be when in kindergarten.

"daddy needs to go to the studio, baby okay" I say patting her back gently.

"what you think you're the Justin Bieber or something, go to the studios" the youngest of them said and they all laughed.