-Chapter 37.

"Male, female or what ever you identified as, know that you're beautiful, and if the world doesn't Think so, then they should change, but you should never chance yourself for anybody"

We all need to stand together

Justin's POV

Selena fainted.

My little Emory is kidnapped by Sofia, Sofia is dangerous. She could do anything to Emory. The woman has no heart.

If she can hurt Josephine her own daughter, what wouldn't she do to her ex Husbands daughter. And Selena and Sofia are enemies, she could kill Emory in cold blood.

I have noticed that Selena haven't been feeling well, and she's been having the weirdest food cravings. Pickles and ice cream during night. Guess who have to get up and get it, me.

I have been thinking about getting her a mini fridge with a freezer.  Then I could get some sleep.

I mean if she is pregnant is good, but five kids may be too much. Maddie , Melanie, Hayden and my Emory. I mean I want a boy if she is preggo.

I'm such a bad father l, Emory was kidnapped and I'm only thinking about if Selena is pregnant.

"Baby!" Selena screamed from our bedroom.

I took the girls and Selena home. Selena has been so cranky.

"Coming baby"

She was laying on the bed with the covers Pulled all the way up to her face. She looked absolutely terrified.

"Did you report it to the cops?" She cried

"I did" I kissed her gently. He breath was tasting like vomit. I hope she is okay.

"Justin" she said sadly.

"Darling could you be pregnant?" I asked, you don't ever ask a woman if she is pregnant.

"What, do I look fat" she was shocked. Now I regret asking her.

"No, no honey. You're delightful and pretty" I quickly said which was very true.

"Then why do you think I'm pregnant?" She asked.

"Food cravings?" And raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, and the dizziness" she said.

"Maybe, we'll find out" I said placing my hand on her leg, my precious baby she has to push another baby out, that will make it a total of four.

I wanted to kiss her but was interrupted by my cellphone.

"Hello?" The caller ID was unknown.

"Hey Justy" Sofia the son of a bitch. "I have Emory"

I could hear her scream daddy in the background, my heart sunk to the bottom on my heart.

"If you want her back, just give me 3 million dollars" she said like it was a Normal everyday thing.

I have the money to pay for Emory, but I know Sofia isn't finished here, she always wants more.