Epilogue

It's been 3 years since the twins was born, Madison is now 18, a fully grown woman. Selena gave birth to a healthy baby boy, who is now two.

Justin and Selena their first boy and last child Drew. Emory was not to fond with having a younger sibling. She was used to have all the attention.

-

Leslie and Asher are best friends, even if they're only 3. They like to tell their mom wrong. They are pretty smart kids.

They still have no contact with their father, Mason tried to contact them and get custody, but it was too late. Maddie made sure to get custody before Mason could fill for it.

-

As for Melanie and Hayden, Hayden found her mom, well she found out something about her mother. She has no intentions to find her, she sees Selena as her mother.

Melanie got into some trouble after the twins were born. She did everything just to get her parents attention. Selena being pregnant and having two babies didn't make it easier. Melanie had always lived in her sisters shadow. Being a middle child, she often felt overlooked.

-

"Mommy" Little Leslie shouted and ran after her mother who was getting ready for the day. Leslie's little wobbly legs collapsed which caused Maddie to laugh.

Maddie got off the chair she was sitting on and picked her daughter up. Mom was right, it's the greatest being a mom Maddie thought and gave Leslie a huge kiss.

Leslie squeezed Maddies cheek with her tiny chubby hands.

"I love you" Maddie Smiled to her daughter.

"Maa" Asher came in and ran over to his mother. As well as he could, he was three after all.

Maddie was getting her happily ever after. For now. She is going to college soon. Maddie is following in her parents footsteps. She is gorgeous and tall, suitable for a model. But for now she wants to give her kids a good childhood.

She doesn't want them to have the same as her, she grew up with Selena and Justin constantly breaking up. Selena even hid away her little sister.

Maddie appreciates what her parents have done for her, but she just wants her children to have a more stable home.

-

Selena and Justin were getting into being parents again. Their eldest child is already a mother herself.

They are definitely getting old. They look at the twins like they were everything. Maybe they love them more than their own kids.

Is no secret that Maddie is the apple of Justin's eye, but he loves Asher and Leslie even more. He would die a thousand times for them. Walk on hot coals.

Selena is just as mesmerised as Justin. Every time she has the chance she would pick up either Asher or Leslie. Selena was super relieved that they didn't look like Mason.

Asher looks like Justin actually, except his hair. He's got Maddies hair colour. Leslie is a copy of Maddie.

-

"Sel? Can you give me the wipes?" Justin shouted from Drew's nursery.

"Coming" Selena said grabbed the wipes and went to Drews room.

She looked at her husband who was changing their son. Drew is a replica of Justin, he has very strong genes.

"My little man Is getting his diaper change isn't he" Selena said and played with Drews feet.

"He is getting big" Justin said and gave Selena a kiss.

"I can't believe when he is older, this going to be over, then they all grow up. We're getting so old Jay"

"I know babe" he said and finished changing Drew diaper. He wrapped his arm around his wife. Selena leaned against her husbands familiar body.

"I love you" she said

"I love you too, forever"

This is the end of this story. Thank you for ready, it means the world to me that y'all read this. I can't believe that it's almost hitting 12k reads.

If you want a chapter about Selena and Justin's wedding comment down below.

Special thank you to:

LoveToRead19932408 thank you for the support, I love sending you messages and talking to you❤️ ps go read her amazing story😜.

josephinenkund for always voting and reading❤️

LeslieNorman1 for always voting, commenting and reading. Your comments always makes my day❤️. And thank you for letting me use your name😂

Bye for now.