-Chapter 52.

Justin's POV

What just happened? Selena is pregnant. She didn't even tell me first. I feel kind of irritated. I'm the father I should know.

I don't know why I'm getting mad, my anger broke the family apart a thousand times. Every time over a baby. This time it can't be happening.

I need to be here for my little boy. Be there when he is born. I can't repeat my mistakes.

"Justin" Selena said and came to me from the back.

"Yeah" I said distant, I'm not in the mood for play.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier" she said and took me by surprise. She is sorry? That I don't hear often.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeas" she said and kissed me on the lips.

-

"How do we tell the kids?" I asked

"They're going to think this is so awkward" Selena sighed and rested her head on my shoulder.

The kids is going to think it's weird that their parents still do it. I know my dad does it but I hate the thought of that.

"Yeah we old people still go it" I laughed and shook my head.

"Is not funny to walk in on your parents" Selena said

"They ever walked in on us" I smirked.

"That's because we have to make sure the kids aren't home, because you're too loud" Selena laughed and shook her head at me.

"Am I that loud?"

"You should know it"

"Maybe we should move this little part upstairs?" I asked with a childish smile on my face.

"You would like that huh?" Selena said playfully and bit her lips.

"I would want to bite that lip of yours"

"You're such a pervert"

"I am" I laughed.

-

"Mom?!!" One of the kids yelled and interrupted our little game.

Selena quickly got of me and tried to find her clothes. I limbed out of the duvets as well and found my boxer shorts and put them on.

Madison walked into the bedroom a second later. When she saw me and Sel she covered her eyes.

"Seriously? You're ruining sex for me" Maddie said. I cringed she isn't suppose to enjoy sex yet.

"You're not allowed to have sex anymore" I said.

"Too bad, I had already" she smirked and looked over at her mom who was running towards the bathroom to throw up.

"What is wrong with mom?" Maddie asked.

"She will tell you"

"She isn't-"