-Chapter 18.

Justin POV

My girls just got themselves in trouble, what the hell bullying a three years old girl.

My life is messed up to, Selena left me, Yovanna left me with Hayden. Don't get me wrong I love my kids, but I want all of them together.

Maddie wanted to live with her mom and Emory, I haven't actually spend a lot of time with Emory. I was mad at Maddie for wanting to live with her mom and now she won't speak or see me.

Now I was rushing to get to their kindergarten for an emergency meeting with the girls and their parents.

I just hope the parent don't freak out because I'm Justin Bieber. I pulled in to the schools parking lot and there were a lot of kids, who was waiting for their parents to pick them up.

I put a pair of sunglasses and lowered my head. I tried to convince Miss montes to let my assistant go, but it had to be me.

I have been here once before, when me and Selena first split up Melanie was acting out.

After like 3 minutes of walking, I finally got to the office. My god it's stressful.

3rd person POV

Selena couldn't believe that Melanie and Hayden were the girls who bullied her baby.

"Why Melanie? She is your sister!" Selena hissed at her daughter. Melanie seemed startled by her mother's tone.

"She is?" Melanie said surprised. Selena sighed in disbelief, she could not have forgot could she?

"And Hayden, why would you bully her" Selena asked Hayden, trying to contain her anger.

Hayden shrugged her shoulder and looked away.

In the middle of all this Justin walked in, Selena's eyes widened. Could this get any worse she thought and hugged Emory tighter.

"Selena? What are you doing here? If you came for them, why didn't you say so" Justin said annoyed and Selena just rolled her eyes.

"Because I'm not here for Melanie" Selena said and shrugged.

That moment Justin saw the little girl in Selena's arms asleep.

Back at Justin's POV

"Selena? What are you doing here? If you came for them, why didn't you say so" I said extremely annoyed with Selena.

I mean if she can be here for Mel, why should I!? But on the other hand it is nice to see her.

"Because I'm not here for Melanie" she simply said and shrugged. By that moment I noticed a little girl in Selena's arms. Emory.

My little girl is sleeping, I've missed out on her birthdays and all the important things.

I told my self I wouldn't miss out on any of my children but that changed.

The 'meeting' was long. Hayden and Melanie had called Emory useless and girl without daddy and Emory called Hayden out to be motherless child.

When Miss Montes stoped talking Selena rushed up with Emory. Melanie was crying, and Hayden didn't care like always.

Before Selena went out she gave Melanie she kissed her head.

"I love you honey see you soon" she whispered in Melanie's ear. She continued to rush out and just before she could get out I grabbed her wrist.

Wow Justin sounds like an ass!!😂

What platform do you read on?