-Chapter 23.

Justins POV

"Daddy I'm scared" Josie and John screamed, Sofia must be insane. She was shouting, during the night she peeked at my phone.

"You're just going to run back to her?" she shouted loud like I was standing miles away from her.

"STOP!!! The kids are here" I said loudly, not wanting to shout like her.

"I've packed my bags and I'm getting a divorce" she said calmer this time around. She is getting a divorce? She was the one getting me into all of this. She told me she was on birth control.

"Divorce? You got me into this damn relationship, these kids. I had a family" I shouted. She must me very mad, if she thinks she means something to me.

"Yeah your daughter loves you" She said sarcastically and reached for our twins, but they hid behind my legs and buried their heads.

"Go with mommy" I say trying to let them go, Sofia might just get more crazy if they don't go with her. They come out of hiding and slowly walks over to Sofia. Josephine is crying her lungs out; she keeps looking at me.

"You love Jose, but you don't like your son? Jose go with dad" Sofia says to Josephine who runs straight back to me. I pick her up.

When I picked her up, Sofia left. John cried after me and I felt defeated. First Selena now Sofia. I can't get my life right.

We are getting a divorce, I never thought I would get a divorce. Then yet again I never thought I would marry someone other than Selena, and specially not Sofia.

I drove over to the person's house, who I knew would never reject me, I think. I need to make things right. I don't want Jose to be there when I find Sofia. I pulled up at a beautiful driveway and parked.

Me and Jose walked towards the door and knocked.

"Justin? What are you doing here?"