-Chapter 51.

Selena's POV

Justin wants another baby. I was surprised by the things he told me. I thought he was joking. I was playing hardcore and said that I didn't know if I wanted another baby.

I have been keeping something from Justin, I'm actually pregnant, two months or so. I didn't tell because I wanted to focus on Maddie.

I'm honestly so scared to tell him. I just gave him crap about that I don't want it. Is he going to be mad? This is the third time I have to tell him.

"Justin?" I yell I'm sitting on the bed waiting for him to come in.

"What mamacita" he said and came over.

"I need to talk to you" I said nervously. I'm shaking and I'm very cold.

"Something wrong?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"What is it you want to tell me?"

"Please don't be mad" I said quietly.

"I won't, what is it?"

"Remember when we talked about having another?" I asked.

"Look Sel, I don't want to pressure you"

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out.

Justin froze and gasped. He didn't speak or move. He is mad at me, because I Didn't tell him.

I reached out and touched his knee and squeezed it a bit, and he finally looked at me.

"Please say something"

"I'm happy, but why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I needed to make sure that you wanted it"

"I do want it" he said and kissed me. 

We need to tell the kids. Maddies kids are going to be older than their uncle or aunt. This is going to be fun.

I'm exited to have this little one, but I'm not looking forward to the mood swings and the worst part, contractions and giving birth.