-Chapter 27.

Justin's POV

My head hurts, I don't know where I am. I'm not wearing my own clothes, not in my own bed.

I tried to sit up, but I felt a wave of nausea going through my body. I tried a couple times, but failed so badly. I don't remember anything. The last thing I remember is black, not helping me.

The doctor came in with my descriptions I think, I turned my head towards a little girl who is sitting at the chair. She quickly noticed that I was watching her.

"Who are you sweetie?" I asked gently trying not to startle her. She didn't seemed startle, but She looked rather sad.

"I'm you daughter, Maddie" she said. I have a daughter? Since when I'm only 21 years old, or what?

"Who is your mother" was all I could ask, Selena and I are still together right?

"Selena, but no you guys are not together" she answered like she just read my mind. Maybe she is my daughter.

The doctor looked up from his paper, and looked at Maddie.

"Your dad has lost 12 years of memories" and Maddie began to cry, I wanted so badly to hold her, but was not able to move. "you can help him by reminding him of his life, and slowly he would gain his memories" the Doctor finished and leaved.

Selena came in with a toddler, but a bit older. She is so cute, looks like Selena.

"Mommy is that daddy?" the little girl in Selena's arms Is pointing at me. I guess she is mine as well.

"Yes honey" Selena answered and walked towards me. She placed the little girl on the bed.

"Hey daddy, I don't remember you much, but Melanie told me you were nice" She said full with energy, and clapped her hands. I don't know Who Melanies is, but I didn't tell her. Did she not remember me? I hope the thing that happened to me didn't happened to her.

"My name is Emory, I'm Six almost seven. Can you get together with my Mommy?" She asked very excited, She suddenly Hugged me tight around my neck. That hurts so much, but I want my baby.

I need to gain my memories, that's when I realize Selena was crying, but this time no because of me.

Flashback

"Justin get out of the house" Selena yelled with tears in her big brown eyes. I've slept with a couple of girls tonight. This is the third time I've hurt her.

"What did you do? Daddy I thought you changed get away. From now on I'm staying with mommy" Melanie who heard us argue, was crying as well.

Was I like that? I need to change. But one step at the time.