-Chapter 34

Justins POV

Sofia recently started texting me, she wants me to give her money. I hope Selena didn't see the text when we were showering. She worries to much.

Madison has bean good lately, she want to date boys which is less good. I'm just not prepared for my little girl to grow up so fast she is only 11.

One day all my kids will grow up and leave me, Selena and I will be alone.

I think Selena wants me to marry her, because she keeps mumbling 'I do' in her sleep and tries to kiss the pillow. The problem is I can't marry her, jet. I don't know if me and Sofia are divorced or that we were ever married.

"Dad? can you drive us to school" Hayden yells and ran down the stairs. She has never been much with her mother, she left her with me and I left her with Selena.

"Sure honey, what did I say about running?" I say and gave her a strict look, it was hard not to laugh.

"Not inside the house, specially not down the stairs" she sighed.

"That my girl" and winks at her.

"Sure dad, you only love Maddie and Emory, they're daddy's girl right?"

That hurts, I try really hard to make it all fair, but she is right. Maddie and Emory are more daddy's girl, Hayden and Melanie are more mommy's girl.

"I love you all the same" and locked the front door to drive my kids to school.

"Dad turn on the radio" Melanie shouts from her seat. I laugh and turned on the radio.

It's always fun to drive them to school, we will always have a party.

"Dad? You know mom is not here so we have to tell you something me and Hayden" Melanie said.

"Shoot"

"A lady has been stalking us lately, her name is Sofia Richie, do you know her?" Melanie says.

Not my kids, this is to much and Selena can't find out she'll freak out.

"Yes, but stay away if she bothers you again call me okay?"

"Okay" they both answered..

This has to end today, this time she has gone to far.