-Chapter 25.

Justins POV

I ran as fast I could out of Selena's. I need to talk to Sofia; she is my legal wife. I can't marry someone else. I should have never married her in the first place. I only did it because of the twins and I moved away from my other kids, which was so stupid.

Further down our street I spot Sofia, she is with a man. She is fucking cheating on me?

"Sofia? Where is Johnathan? And who is he" I asked. I had tons of questions.

"Justin? We're through remember? And about Johnathan you will never see him again" She said with sass and the man wrapped his arms around her. It's like getting stabbed in the heart, now I get Selena.

"Me you ask? I'm joey the twin's biological dad, now get me my daughter" Joey said.

"You're their dad?" I ask still confused. They were never mine, never mine.

Johnathan came out running from the house, it must be Joey's house. How could she?

"Sofia you're sick! I could have spent time with my REAL kids" I was close to scream, but I was afraid to scare John. He might not be mine by blood, but I developed fatherly love for him.

"Yeah I might be, but get Josie or we will pick her up" she said patting Joey on his chest and kisses him.

"You don't know where we are" I said with confident.

"Selena's? Where you always hide?" she said sassily.

I was stabbed for the second time, Selena's is always where I would go, but is it fair for her? She keeps helping me, but I always hurt her in the end.

I Went back to my house grabbed the car keys and drove away. I don't know where to go. My house is filled with bad memories, the twins, my lost time with Maddie, Mels, Hayden and Emory.

Emory don't know me.

Who are you those words hurts so bad, my own daughter.

I drove to the beach, I was driving on a bridge, nearly broken. I drove faster and faster until I fell in the water and it all went black.

"Daddy? Daddy?" someone called and it went black again.

who do you think is calling Justin