-Chapter 28.

Selena's POV

The third baby died, my god daughter. Taylor is so devastated and so is Calvin and Elliana. The tears are falling uncontrollably. Emory wiped one of my tears away with a kiss. I'm so grateful for all my kids, even if the father is a douche.

"Why did she pass away?" Taylor Asked the doctor crying, Adam tried to calm her down, but she continued to cry her heart out. Adam was crying too.

"She was the last, and was strangled by her sisters" The doctor said sadly as well. The nurse came back with the two other girls, they checked them, if they were ill as well or had something that was risking their health.

Taylor held one and Adam held one, even if one of them passed away, they will be strong. Elliana looked at her siblings with joy. Elli didn't want to have them at home, to get mommy or daddy's attention. Now she loves them very much.

"Mommy? Where is Maddie" Emory asked looking at me.

"She wanted to stay with daddy for now" I said stroking her hair behind her ears.

"My daddy?" and I nod at her, her daddy who she met two times.

She wanted me to tell her about Justin, and I want her to know her father so I told her. She just listens didn't ask any questions at all.

"I'm going to tell you guys about your sister when you get older, she was so brave" Taylor whispered to her daughters.

"What are you going to name them?" Emory asked her auntie. Taylor smiled at her.

"Marie and Skye" she said and kissed them both "and Angel" that's just beautiful.

We all left the room to give the family some space, so I took Emory to see her daddy.

Thank you for reading love you guys so much and for 215 votes.