-Chapter 14.

Selenas POV

Its been a couple of day since me and Justin had our talk.
I took Maddie and Melanie home with me, Justin stayed with Hayden a couples of days.
I told him it was important to bond.
We are going to do a DNA test soon, but for now I'm just going to believe his story.

Since Justin is not home, I have been sleeping in, too much.

"Mommy!!! Daddy is home" I hear Melanie screaming, she make her way onto the bed, making it bouncing a little. I mean she isn't heavy, but she is jumping.

"He is?" I blinked a few times to wake up.

Before she could answer, I hear footsteps coming up from the stairs. Those were to loud to be Maddies.

"Baby, I'm home" he smirked, leanings against the door frame. He is such a jerk.

He is wearing a casual outfit. Blue denim jeans and a denim jacket. His white tennis shoes.

"Daddy looking hot" Melanie suddenly says.

Both me and Justin were surprised, were in the world did she get that from??

"Honey, were did you get that from" Justin asks humorously, this is kind of funny.

Melanie points at me and says.
"Mommy says it in her sleep"

My head turned beef red, did she come in every night? And listen to me talk??? I didn't even know I talked in my sleep.

"So...." Justin was smirking, he had a lot of fun.

Melanie looked between me and Justin and took off running screaming after her sister.
They like to talk about me and Justin, for some reason.

"I might have had a dream about you" I
blushed.

He came over to me and peeked my lips, I had missed those kisses.

"So how did it go?" I asked.

"It was fine,she wasn't as open, as Melanie was with me"

"She was or is a shy?" I have seen her a lot. She was cute, but her attitude was awful. She thinks she is a queen. She calls herself daddy's princess.
Maddie hit her so hard and Justin just laughed.

His favourite daughter is so clear Maddie, Melanie and the bottom Hayden.

Selena stop. You are an adult, they are just kids.

"I don't know love, she isn't anything like me, I just don't lover her the same way, as Melanie and my little Maddie" he says, taking my hands between his.

"Babe, she might not be you daughter, but right now it's all we know" I say, giving him another peek on his lips.

I could literally sit, just looking into his honey brown eyes. Melanie got his eyes, and so do Maddie. They both look like me, mostly Mel. But some how they both, got Justin's godlike eyes.

"I know baby" he says and give me a bear hug. I  smell his scent, my Justin.

"I love you" I whispered, he might not have heard me.

"I love you most" he answered and kissed me passionately. I rapped my hands, around his neck, he payed down, putting me on top of him.

-----------------moments later-------------------

I woke up, it was sunny outside, I looked at the watch, that was on the night stand.
13: 45/ 1:45 pm.

I rolled over to the other side of the bed. Justin was nowhere to be found.

We've had a little fun this morning, I had been craving him, for a couple of days now.

He felt absolutely amazing, but I wish he was here with me.

I got up and walked down stares, I saw a heartwarming sight.  Maddie and Melanie doing something together without fighting.

Then I looked at the front door, my heart felt to my stomach...

So... a long time since update?

So the scene were they were sleeping together😂 I didn't feel like describe it, if you want make it up in your mind, be creative 😂😂.

So what do you think selena sees?