-Chapter 3

Selena's POV

I'm middle of flipping a pancake when I hear someone throw up, Maddie looks up from the pancake that she was eating. I still haven't talked to Melanie about Maddie, I don't know how she will react, to finding out she has a sister.

"Mommy! Taylor is throwing up in my bathroom" Melanie comes running and hugs my legs, she didn't even notice Maddie.

"Darling it's alright, we clean it up" I say and rubbed her back. She just found out, but I mean what do I know.

I walk down the hallway, to see Taylor laying on the floor half asleep.
I gently shake her, and she turns her eyes right at me.

"You startle me" she says making her stare more intense.

"Come on we needs to get you together" I grab her trying to pull her up so she would stand up.

"Come on, I go get the girls lunch box ready, then when I get back or you come out you'll be ready" I look at her and she nods just like a little girl. I hear two little feet coming toward us down the hallway.

"Mommy you know there is a girl in the kitchen right?" Melanie comes into the bathroom as well, she does not know why Maddie is in the kitchen. Taylor suddenly burst into laughter.

"What did I say wrong?" Melanie asks confused and pouts.

"Nothing is wrong honey, your auntie is just weird" I gave Taylor a glare.

I lead Mel out of the bathroom to give Taylor some space, and get her ready. She promised yesterday that she would be there for Melanie's first preschool day. I've decided that is only fair, if Maddie isn't home 'schooled' then Melanie shouldn't.

"Mommy look I'm done" Maddie says when we got back to the kitchen. "Are you going to drop me off at preschool?" She asked hopeful, it's been a while since I have dropped her off.

"She is my mommy" I hear Melanie whisper a little to loud. Maddie does not like sharing me, and last night I told her about her little sister she seemed to be happy, maybe because she didn't think she would stay here for long.

"Well she was my mommy first you little brat" Maddie replied, she did not want to put up with her at all.

Melanie's eyes started to water up, the tears streamed down her face.

"Madison! That was not nice, did daddy tell you that?" I ask her, I know Justin have had a tough time lately, that might have had influence on her behaviour.

"Daddy wasn't there for me so..." She says shrugged her shoulders. What Justin wasn't there, he told scooter loud and clear I was even there when he told helium, he would be there for her step by step.

"Wait daddy weren't there? Where was he?" I ask, my blood is boiling, he better not be fooling around with girls while my daughter is there!

"He was partying with Sofia, and she hit me" she answered, I could hear that she isn't suppose to tell me, but I'm her mother she should tell me. How could just leave your daughter alone, she is like four years old she needs her daddy just like she needs her mommy. When the mommy can't be there then the dad should and conversely.

"I'm ripping his head of" I whisper to my self.
I pick Melanie up, and Taylor comes back this time put together. I honestly don't know how long she'll stay,but she is welcome everyday.
"Who's ready for pre school" she asked excited and clapped her hands.

I noticed that her belly wasn't small I mean it looks like she is 6 months pregnant, she has just been wearing loose clothes so I didn't even notice, but in that case the baby can't be Toms baby. Omg it's Calvin.