-Chapter 50.

Justin's POV

The girls have been gone for a good amount of time now. I'm starting to get worried. As I wanted to call them they walked in from the door.

"What took you so long?" I asked got up from the couch and walked towards my girls.

"I have some news for you" Maddie said and clapped her hands together.

"Shoot"

"I'm having a boy and a girl" Maddie said exited.

I'm about to faint, a girl and a boy? What did I do to deserve this happiness?

"You're not joking?"

"No, dad I'm not" she said

I run over and pick her around and spun her. She is getting heavier. She is carrying two babies.

"You're getting heavier"

"No I'm not" Maddie defended herself.

She pulled herself away and went to her room. And me and Selena were sitting on the couch cuddling.

"We are going to be grandparents" she said and kissed my lips softly.

"It's crazy" I said

"I'm exited" she smiled

"What if we have another child?" I asked. I miss having a little one running around.

"I'm 35 already" she whined.

"We can discuss this" I smirked.

"I'm the one who have to push the kid out of me"

"I just really want one"

"Maybe, it would be nice to raise one together from the day the child is born" Selena said and placed her head on my chest.

"I know I haven't been the greatest dad ever" I admitted.

"We can have another one, but I don't want to try very hard" she said.

"Deal" I said kissed her hard but passionate.

"Enough with the PDA" both me and Selena looked up and saw Melanie standing there covering her eyes.

"Haha" Selena said and kissed me just to irritate her.

"Mom! Urgh..." she said and stumped her foot. Typical teenager.