-Chapter 8.

Justin's POV

We arrived the airport. There are no paparazzi.
Me and the girls are all so confused, Selena just had a thing. Flipped out, because the girls would not be quiet.
"We are going to Disneyland" Selena suddenly announced. Me and the girls were jumping with joy.  Selena laughed.

"I feel like I have 3 children sometimes" I hear Selena whisper. I put my arms around her and take my other girls hands. My family!
We are going to my favourite place of all time!!

We passed the security really quick, they only asked for passports and checked our bags, not carefully. Well what do I know? I usually ride my own jet. Does Selena have a private plane?

My babies are so exited, well Melanie fell asleep on my chest, she was so tired.

"Come one Justin" Selena calls and walks towards the gate. The plane that was parked outside was kind of small, the size of mine, maybe bigger. 13 is written on the plane side.

"Since when did you get a jet?" I asked her a little confused, I basically stalked the tabloids. I read any headline that had something to do with Selena.

"It's not mine, it's Taylor's" She shrugged.
She takes my hand and together we walked down the hall (with Maddie).
"I figured it would be nice to fly privately, with the girls" and looked at our sleepy Melanie.
"You know? You could borrow mine" I said.

"Yeah I probably could, but it would ruin the surprise" she laugh, leaned against me and kissed me softly.

The jet is really nice. Leather seats and a bed.
It's an awesome jet, Taylor has more money than me, hehehe.
I gently place Melanie down and cover her little body with the sheets. She is just like her daddy, sleeps very well.
Selena dropped our bag/baggage besides the bed and plops down besides Melanie. She realised she shouldn't have done that, Melanie starts to wake up.
Maddie is sitting next to them, she leans in to hug Mel, but she pulled her away crying.
"I want mommy" she cries louder, Selena smiles at her and pull her into her arms.

"Mommy is right here" She reassured her. Maddie crawls into my lap and rocked back and fourth.
"Do the airplane daddy!" She shouted, I threw her up in the air and catched her. She giggles.
Selena and I tried to put the girls to sleep, Selena was lucky. Melanie fell back asleep real quick. Maddie on the other hand, was harder. She doesn't like sleeping as much, she likes sleeping, but Melanie is the real 'sleeper'.

I really wanted to do something romantic for Selena. The bar doesn't have any kind of alcohol at all. Oh yeah it's Taylor's jet, I forgot. She hates alcohol, I have never actually seen her drink before. I gave up, instead I poured some juice.
Selena was laying on the bed, she looked so sexy. I tried to contain my self. I have so many dirty things, I could do to her right now. Real freak as Selena would call me. Totally inappropriate with kids around.
"Taylor doesn't have wine at all?" I asked and handed her the glass with juice.

"She hates alcohol" she shrugged, taking a sip of her juice.
"I figured that out" I chuckled. I get down beside her and place my glass on the night table.
I gently take Selena's beautiful hand, and kissed her finger tips, one at the time. She looks amused and confused at the same time. If we weren't op in the air, I would send her roses. Like I did while she was shooting spring breakers. The crew took a picture and send it to me, she was crying. Happy tears.

"I wanted to make this romantic, you did all this, I wanted something special for you too" I say softly and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Awe baby" she said and hugged my neck tightly. I kiss her neck, I love kissing her neck. That always makes her giggle.

"You know me well" she whispers and kissed my neck as well. Could I be with my soulmate right now? I think I am! My beautiful lady, my two baby girls. God blesses me everyday.

Remember to answer the question☝🏼️☝🏼️