-Chapter 44.

Madisons POV

Mason and I are laying in bed cuddling. We have been like this forever. One of the thing I love about him is that he doesn't care if I'm lazy.

"Babe, my parents thought it would be a good idea for all of us to have dinner" Mason said before planting a kiss on my lips.

This is the kind of love I always wanted. My parents have this kind of love. They had their fights when they were younger, but now that they are older. They've became gross, kissing all the time. Because they wants to treasure every moment.

When they cuddle now it isn't cute anymore.
Okay it might be because I'm their daughter and I'm a teenager. Watching your parents make out isn't something teenagers enjoy. At least not me.

"Yeah okay, lets go to your house then" I said about to get up.

"That not what I meant, my parents and your parents dinner together" he smiled at me.

"Okay" I smiled back at my boyfriend.

"Mom! Dad!?" I yelled.

"You know, you could go down stairs" he laughed at me.

"It's too far" I complained and stretched my arms pretending to reach.

"Oh my lazy girl" he smirked and kissed my head.

"You love me" I smile against his lips.

"Spare me the PDA" Dad said coming in with Mom following him behind. Dad covered his eyes and I kissed Mason.

"Justin come on they are adorable" Mom said.

Dad suddenly grabbed mom and pressed his lips against hers. Making me uncomfortable, I buried my face against Masons chest.

"See? They don't like us kissing" Dad smirked.

"Old people aren't cute" I laughed.

"Come on we aren't that old? Are we Mason" Mom asked Mason.

"Don't answer, it's a trick question" I whispered into my boyfriends ear.

"No of course not Mrs. Bieber" he simply replied.

"See? Mason doesn't think that we are old" Dad pointed out.

"But anyways we need to talk" I said.

"Don't tell me you need condoms or something" dad said sarcastically.

"Can we turn down the sarcasm?" I said starting to get frustrated. The hormones are killing me.

"Sorry, what is it then?" Dad said standing there with his arms crossed. This reminds me of those times me and Melanie walking in on dad Posing in front of the mirror.

I don't know if he still does it, but I don't want to take the chance. If he was naked or something. I would be seeing it the rest of my life.

"We thought it might be a good idea to have dinner together, my parents and you guys" Mason said.

"That would be great, we could do it here" mom said enthusiastically. I love how mom just take everything in. When I told her I was pregnant she didn't yell at me, but dad surprised me as well.

"Okay then call your parents and tell them to come over" dad said to Mason and left hand in hand with mom.

-

Mason went to call his parents. I'm nervous for dinner. I haven't seen his parents since he told him I was pregnant. Do they hate me for ruining their sons life?

"Guess what? They're coming" he said making jazz hands. I kiss him. I'm never going to have enough of him.

"And my sister too" he said when I pulled away from him.

"Good" I said kind of distant.

"Babe what's wrong?" He asked stroke a bit of my hair.

"You're so smart something is wrong" I joked.

"No it's just, what if your parents hates me for getting pregnant and ruining your life?" I sighed.

"No babe they don't hate you, and it takes two to make a baby" he said.

"And you? You want to keep it?"

"Of course, I would love to raise a child with you"

"I love you"

"I love you too" he said.