-Chapter 4.

Justin's POV

I haven't baby girls for a week, Selena didn't tell me directly, but I know Melanie is my daughter, she told me she has only slept with on person, that's me. I have only seen her two times I already love her.
How couldn't I, it's my blood running through her little tiny body. I know she is mine! I just don't know if I want to be mad at Selena for keeping me from her, and the fact that she hid my daughter from me for three years. I want Selena back so bad. I stilled wear the pro is ring I gave her for a couple of years ago, it's one of the things I keep around me.
on the other hand Selena did a good job hiding our daughter. Maddie has always been in the spotlight, since the day she was born we put her picture on Instagram, Facebook and all the other social media.

I just hope that I don't mess up, so she would cut me out of their life. Now that she had cancelled the rest of her tour to fully take care of them. Would it be creepy is I just show up at her house?

I go down to the living room, the TV isn't turned on, Maddie is not home. Is this even her home anymore. The front door opens and someone comes in.
"Where is my little granddaughter?" My mom says and giving me a bear hug.
"She is with her mom, and little sister" I said taking a step back and her confused facial expressions.
"What!? She has a sister? I mean who?" She asked, she couldn't hide the excitement from her voice.

We walked over to the couch and my mom pulled out a bag of freshly baked cookies. I grab one and took a bite, it was still warm.
"Save some for Maddie, and now tell me about her sister" and tapped lightly on my legs.
"Well I have met her a couple of time" taking a breath, should I just tell her that Melanie is mine? How messed up my life really is. I knocked a girl up, cheated on the girl and she wanted my own daughter to stay away from me.

My mom waves a hand Infront of my face, I realised I have just been day dreaming or rather said daymarring.
"She is mine" I whisper mostly to my self. Her eyes were big and her jaw was dropped.
"She is yours? You need to take responsibility for you're actions" she hissed at me.
Suddenly she grabbed her purse and was out of the front door, she looked at me before going out. She gave me a sign for me to follow her.
"What where are we going, I'm in pjs" I say, but followed her out of the door.
"She's seen you worse.." Leaving me with a big question sign in my head.

Couple minutes we arrived a huge mansion, it was beautiful. It's white, the front yard is huge. There is a small swing set, a slide. The owner must be rich, just like me. Haha.
"Come one lets get out" my mom says taking me back to the now.

She knocked on the door. No answer. Knocked against. No answer.
"Mom it's s big house, we need to ring the bell" I say ringing the door bell. The time we could she a shadow coming down the stairs, two little girls followed the shadow.
The door opened and I see a sleepy Selena. My moms drive me to my ex girlfriends house.
"Daddy" Maddie says and reach for me, I take her in my arms, she smells like my little princess. Selena kneeled down to Melanie, who was hiding behind he.
"Honey, remember what I told you last night?" Selena asked our little daughter and Mel nodded her sleepy head.
She realize what her mommy told her and walked over to me and reached for me, Selena told her I was her daddy? Maddie was clinging to my neck so I couldn't  let her go, Melanie didn't feel comfortable, and ran back to Selena.
Selena took her in her arms. And rocked her a little.
"Mommy, he doesn't like me, he only loves Maddie" Melanie sobs. She used the word 'like' and 'love' for Maddie. It's like getting stabbed in the heart, I'm just happy Selena told her. I let go of Maddie and my mom took her in her arms.
I take Melanie from Selena, she didn't do anything. She just let me take her. Melanie laid her head on my shoulder.
"Do you like me..... Daddy" she looked at me, I could see the tears were about to poor out.
"No honey. I love you so much" I say kissed her head. Her smile is priceless.
"I missed you daddy" she laid her head on my head again
"