-Chapter 46.

Madisons POV

What just happened? The Wesley's hate me. Mason didn't even stand up for me. I don't want to do this anymore.

I ruined their sons life, I got pregnant now he feels sorry. I think that is the reason he is still with me. He acts happy and all but I can see the misery in his eyes.

I'm sitting on my bathroom floor with a bottle of pain killers. Why does this have to be me? What have I done?

I think I would die if I took his whole bottle, and get rid of all the pain. I would just bleed myself out, but that would hurt more.

A/N: please don't do this to yourself. Remember that you are perfect as you are. No matter what anyone tell you.

"Maddie?" Emory said and came in. My baby sister. How big she has gotten now. When she was younger she would always make my day better.

When mom and dad had their usual breakdowns she would be there. Tho I'm a daddy's girl, I would always go with mom with Emory. Mel and Hayden would go with dad. He doesn't have as many rules.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Why do you have a bottle of moms pain killers?" Mom? Does she takes these regularly?

"I don't know" I shrugged. What am I doing? If I kill my self I would kill my child. I would hurt my family. They don't deserve me doing this. My baby deserves a good life and even if her dad doesn't want to be here.

I can't hurt my family like this, they gave me this life and I can't just ruin this for them. Not to say mom pushed me out of her lady hole.

"Please don't take them" Emory begged me.

"Why not?"

"I love you and the other so too, and I want you to be here for me" she said. I still can't believe she is eleven.

"Awe, I love you too, but I just can't take it" I cried.

"You gotta be strong"

"I will for you" I said and kissed her head