-Chapter 20.

Selena's POV.

it's been days since Justin last saw us, well years. When we were at the meeting at the preschool, he promised to stay. He didn't. I now have custody of all kids even Hayden. Four kids is a lot. Hayden is accepting me, and like her siblings hates their father. Justin has been absent for 4 years exactly. Maddie is now 11, Melanie 10, Emory 6 about to turn seven, Hayden is 9.

And with all that Justin haven't been seen out a lot. He got married I think. It hurts, it did really. When you loved a person so much that you would die for them.

"Mommy, Hayden is being mean" Emory whines and placing her arms in front of her chest.

"No, mom I didn't do anything" Hayden said coming in with her back pack over her shoulder.

I love the fact she opened her heart to me, treat me like her real mommy. I have to admit I miss when they called me 'mommy'. Only Emory does, and only when she wants to get her way.

"Alright sweetly, lets go or we'll be late" I said grabbing my keys of the counter.

They all humble down from upstairs, all ready for school. We got into the car quicker than usual. They all were acting strange, quiet not fighting over anything, not even the front seat.

"Something wrong?" I asked. No one answered so I locked over at Maddie who is sitting right next to me.

"Dad is coming to the event tonight" she said quietly and looked up, but looked down again.

I froze. Justin is coming. He is coming. I looked down.

"MOM! Keep your eyes on the road" Hayden yelled. That Startled me and shrieked a bit.

••••••••••••

I dropped the kids off at school this morning. I asked Taylor to pick them up and bring them all here. The bright side about this event is that my kids and Taylor is gonna be there with me.