-Chapter 38.

I entered this story for wattys 2017, now let's begin.

Selena's POV

Sofia wants 3 million dollars for Emory. That's a lot of money. I mean we can afford it, but Justin said she always wants more. I miss my baby so much. I'm scared that she is hurt.

I just want my baby, and Justin thinks I'm pregnant which is the cherry on top. I mean I have the symptoms but we've been using protection.

The police is just no help, they said they're figure it out. What does that mean? They're supposed to find the little girl god damn. This isn't some one who stole gum from a store, a fucking child is missing.

I feel the vomit coming from my digestive system, I run into the toilet and bend over and poor my heart out. All I ate this morning is now out of the system.

I quickly flush the toilet so no one sees the vomit and brushed my teeth. I need a pregnancy test, and Justin needs to get it.

"Justin!!" I yelled.

"In a minute" he shouted back.

What is he doing? The kids aren't at school and we were suppose to look after Emory. We didn't feel sending them back. We are considering homeschooling them instead.
Taylor is homeschooling her kids and they're fine.

"Looking for this" Justin asked and pulled out a pregnancy test.

"Yeah" I blushed.

"We'll go ahead" he said looking at the toilet.

I peed on the stick with Justin in the room. I felt awkward I mean, I was peeing. He insisted on staying there.

Positive.

I drop the stick, another child, can we handle that?

"Another baby?" He asked.

I nodded in response, didn't know what else to say. I love this baby already but five kids are to much to handle.

My phone suddenly started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Mommy come and get me"