-Chapter 7.

Selena Pov

Me and Justin are on our way home, it's weird that we slept together last night, we didn't do it, we slept on each side of the bed. He asked me last night if I would give him another chance. I don't know If I should do it. I can't take it, if I get hurt by him again.

I kept my eyes on the road, trying to concentrate on what is actually in front of me.

"Sel, will you give me another chance" he asked if he just read my mind, what if he can. Do you know what I mean? He drives me crazy.

"I don't know, a part of me want to, but the other part is scared of getting hurt" It is the truth, I want him, but I'm so insecure.

"I won't I promise" he says, his puppy eyes and pouted lips.

"We'll see about that" I say, if he still wants me, when I have played my games, then I'm all his.

We are pulling up to the house, I parked the car, Justin hurry out of the car. He is by my side in a few moments.

"such a gentleman" I smirked and taking his offering hand. He leads us to the front door, I hand him the keys.

I throw my purse on the floor. I press my lips on Justin, an action I didn't think I would do.

He wraps his arms around me and deepens the kiss. He starts walking towards the couch, he pushed me down gently and kissed me hard. He moved his hand down my spine.

"So someone wants to taste Jerry?" he smirked and kissed my forehead playfully.

"Justin always fooling around" I kissed his jawline.

We cuddle around for a couple more minutes, even hours.

"I forgive you Justin" I say didn't realize what I was saying.

"really?" his eyes lighted up, he picked me up at swung me around.

"if you cheat, I will never forgive you again, and kill you" I say seriously.

Now we need to tell the kids, the great news. I know Maddie will love it, she had always wanted us together.

We could both stay with them at the same time.

I do need to tell Taylor and Justin and her isn't the best of friends, she hates him for knocking me up, but she loves my daughters, she hates him for breaking my heart a thousand times.

(moment later)

"Jay we need to pick the girls up!" I yell at Justin he is upstairs taking a nap while I prepare the girls afternoon snack, that they always eat on the way home, but tonight we had something special planned.

"coming" he says, rushing down the stairs and gives me a kiss, he put his coat on.

"oh and remember to take the suitcase, we need it for later" I say laughing a little.

He takes the big suitcase I packed while he was sleeping, I haven't told him where we are going yet, but I know he'll love it.

"where are we going, it's a lot of stuff babe" he says struggling with carrying the suitcase down to the car, that was waiting.

We need to go to the gas station before we go anywhere.

"will you please tell me where we are going, I don't like not going what is going on" he says bumping in the car seat beside me.

"just shut up" I peek him on the lips teasing him, and pull out of the driveway.

I find it really hard to keep my eyes on the road, I Just want to look at Justin. I caught him looking at me a couple of times, but I ended up blushing and make it a whole lot more awkward.

We finally pull up in front of the pre-school, we didn't even get to go out of the car, before we hear a high pitched cry. 

We rushed over to see what was going on, we see Melanie and Maddie in the middle of a fight. My heart drops, and sinks to my stomach. Justin rush over to them and I follow quick behind.

"You don't get to hurt her, Sahara" Maddie yells at some of the bigger girls.

"why not, she is not like us" Sahara says and throws with her hair.

"she is special, she is my little sister!" Maddie fires back, and puts her fits up in the air and swung her arm, but I stopped her before it hit Sahara.

"mommy make them stop" she cries when she realizes it is me, who grabbed her, she snuggles into my arms.

"omg that is Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber" they all shout and my babies cry even more.

"Daddy, I want to go home!" Melanie cries into Justins's arms.

"let's go, we don't need to put up with this kind of crap" he says carrying her with him.

"Bieber mind your language" I say and puts Maddie in her car seat.

Both of the girls are crying, nothing will make them stop. We have tried to give them fruit, candy and even American girl dolls.

"okay enough girls!" I say a little louder than I intended to. They look at me startled.

"calm down babe" Justin puts a hand on my thighs, he gives it a little squeeze.

"alright, alright calm down sel" I tell myself.

We drive a little longer and we soon see the airport, they look so confuse. I laugh a little which only makes the confusion worse.

"We are going to Disneyland" I announce happily.

They all raise their hands and yell "yay!" the girls are just like their daddy!

"sometimes it feels like I have 3 kids sometimes" I laugh.

Justin wrapped his arm around me and I have my daughters. Can it get better?