-Chapter 21.

Justin's POV

I did it again. So far I've done it so many times, I'm the biggest ass in the world. Left my kids.

I moved on from Selena or as much as I could. My kids are all grown up, didn't see them becoming the person they are today. Even Hayden went to live with Selena, and she is not even her daughter.

"Daddy, can I come with you tonight?" My three year old daughter asks me with puppy eyes. She is cute, reminds me of Emory.

"You wanna go?"

"Yes daddy" she answered extremely exited.

She is Sofias daughter and I's, she got pregnant and I felt sorry for her. We are now married with a daughter and a son. I have six kids, what a thing. And 2/3 of all my kids hates me.

"Jay, we need to get ready babe" Sofia yelled from the bathroom.

I cringed, hate when we have to do these things together. Getting a tux on nothing special.

"You get ready yourself" I yelled back at her, what did I get myself into.

"Okay, can you get Josephine and Johnathan ready then?" She asked, I didn't even mind answering, she would not take no for an answer.

I never get them ready, I struggled really bad. It took an hour, now I could finally get into my own tux.

The limo pulled up at our driveway, my heart is beating so fast. I heard Selena was going to be there with the kids.

Sofia came down in a red dress, the same Selena wore at the AMA. We got into the limo and didn't say a word. Josephine snuggle up against me and rest her head on my shoulder. My little girl. Its not going to last for long.

As soon we arrived I spotted Maddie with little Emory well she must be seven now, I've never really been apart of her life. When she was born I broke up with Sel and when she was three, I walked out on them once again.

I grabbed Josphines little hand and walked towards the red carpet, her first debut. Sofia came out with Johnathan. Maddie who was at the opposite side, looked sad when she saw me. She hurried away with a crying Emory, who must have spotted us as well. They ran over to Selena, and she hugged them tight whispering something I couldn't hear.

"JUSTIN WHO ARE THOSE KIDS???" The crowd yelled and Jose hid behind my leg, scared.

"WHAT ABOUT YOURE OTHER KIDS??" Someone yelled. 'They hate me' I thought to my self.

I have to stay strong, the paparazzi took a few pictures and then we walked inside, it was some sort of afterparty. Josephine ran over to Sofia and I went straight to the bar to get a drink. On a bar stool there were a girl 10 years old or something.

"Do you wanna go do something?"  A man asked her and was about to touch her, but I pushed him away. I looked at the girl who was really scared.

I helped her down from the stool, who lets their 10 year old go to the bar? Maybe she was getting juice?

"Thanks dad" She said and went over to Selena. Gosh she is my little girl all grown up, my little Melanie.

I debated if I should go over and say hi, Its been a long time since I last saw them. It ended up with me walking over slowly, Emory was the first to notice me, well she was the only one there. She waved shyly at me.

"Hey baby, come here" I said and opened my arms so I could hug her but she didn't come. She looked confused.

"Who are you?" She finally asked, my heart broke. Before when she cried I thought it was because she saw Josephine and me. Her daddy with another little girl, but no she can't remember me.

"Emory? You don't remember me?" I asked with hope, but she shook her head. Maddie came up and grabbed her little sister, and hugged her tight, protecting her from me.

I realized I messed up big times, my own daughter doesen't remember me. Maddie cried a bit, but not much, I reached for her she pulled back.

"I'm so sorry honey" I said, and Maddie was suddenly standing.

"YOU'RE SORRY? FOUR YEARS DAD!! NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL! AND YOU'RE SORRY?" She shouted and Emory began to cry.

"Sweetie go over to Mel" Maddie said softly to her little sister and Emory ran over to Melanie.

"NOW DAD, YOU SHOW UP WITH SLUTFIA AND TWO NEW KIDS?!! WHAT ABOUT ME, MEL, HAYDEN AND EMORY?? YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE DID YOU?" She continued shouting, the tears were rolling down her cheeks. I just wanted to hug her.

"NOW GET AWAY, NO SUPRISE NONE OF YOU'RE KIDS LIKES YOU AND I'M GLAD EMORY CAN'T REMEMBER YOU, ALL I REMEMBER IS, YOU LEAVING AGAIN AND AGAIN, FOR YEARS AT THE TIME" She continued and was tomato red. I cried, I knew I hurt her badly, but this is to much.

REMEMBER YOU LEAVING was played in my head again and again, maybe the best way for people ti live their lives, is if I died, I always hurt the people I love.