Chapter 7: Party disaster

Paxton's POV

"I'm bored." As soon as Chris dropped me home Max yelled out from the kitchen...well, uncle's kitchen.

"So entertain yourself." I shrugged and he pouted. With a smirk, I took the cake he was eating and went to change. My room here was a mess with books. I only use this room when Chris comes so it was still nerdy-ish. Shaking my head from my thoughts I changed into more comfortable clothes. When I went downstairs Alex and the rest of the gang were waiting for me. I took a soda from the fridge and joined them.

"When did you all come?″ I asked and they shared a look.

"We're going to a party," Alex told me and I choked on the drink I was having.

"When did you decide? And I didn't see the rest of you when I came." I told them and they smirked. It was a little creepy when we all smirked at the same time. It might be entertaining to see this look when we break up with the players but in normal time, it was hideous.

"We all came because we're bored. We didn't have a decent party in a while and we deserve some fun time. So chop chop dress up time!" Kara shooed me away and rolling my eyes I went back to the room. Honestly, it was a war to find a dress in this closet but when I saw the red strapless dress I bought a few days ago I knew I found it. It only came up to mid-thigh and it had laces in back, perfect.

I did my usual party makeup and curled my hair leaving it to my shoulder. My blonde hair was almost fading so reminding a dye to do later I tucked my noticeable brunette hair in the mass of blond. Then I took my red stilettos and put them on. Wow...I almost forgot my real look.

Just then my phone beeped making me dashing towards my bed. Picking it up I noticed it's a message from a private number. 

Well...that's weird. 

My eyebrows raised higher than I ever imagined reading the message out loud. 

"You are looking so good in red color, maybe I should paint you in red, what do you say?"

Is this some kind of joke or threat?

My heartbeat raised even if my face was blank, realizing the dreading thing. Whoever has messaged me should have no idea what's I'm wearing. But the message clearly indicates that this person is somehow keeping a tab on me.

Could it be one of us?

But then again,  they wouldn't play this kind of game with me. Will they?

"Are you ready yet?″ Alex asked from the door which made me jump, clutching my phone in surprise.

"Uh, are you OK?" Alex laughed staring at me. "It looks like you just saw a ghost."

Giving her a timid smile I nodded. For now, I'm going to ignore whoever hell's trying to pry into my life. If I ignore the devil, they will lose interest anyway. so, acting like nothing happened, I came down with Alex to see that everyone was pretty much ready. Alex was wearing a blue top and skirt with a belt on, Kara was in a black dress and Myra was in a white in the same design and last but not least Max was in a leather jacket and dark blue tee underneath with dark jeans.

We look badass.

"So who's ready for some fun!?″ We all cheered and hopped on Max's car.

♡♡♡

When we reached the party, it was in full swing. The party was at a large house, not larger than us but still pretty big. The thumping sound of the music beat through my chest as we entered the house. Nobody welcomed us as to let me in a thought that who's idiot's party was it. But as long as we get to have fun, I wasn't complaining. A girl came out and told us to help ourselves to drinks and just enjoy. I never saw the girl before so I think this party isn't someone's from our school.