Epilogue

This chapter would be in Third POV.

*******

Keep Your Secret Safe

##Paxton#Prom#Bet

Tomorrow in prom there will be drama and fun. Wish you all followers a happy prom. It's the final twit from this account. Goodbye.
-
XOXO.

15 hours later

15 hours later

"What does Max mean that I can't go to prom without him?" Alex asked as she angrily shoved the dress resting on Pax's bed. "I've been thinking to go prom alone and he thinks that's ridiculous, uh this has to be the stupidest thing he ever said." She growled out.

"Hey we're all pissed about it but taking it out on your appearance isn't going to solve anything," Pax remarked combing through her now-brunette hair. She was in a red stunning dress and her hair in a side bun.

"Never thought I'd say this but Max's right Alex, just calm down. He knows that if you two go together, it'll make people question that if you two are dating, then it'll come down to your glorious reputation. People will know that you've retired as a player, without any question. It's the perfect surprise for prom." Replied Kara coating her lips in red.

"Alright, alright" Pax interrupted, "Am I the only one thinking about the bet or are we all too busy moping over the fact that Max rejected Alex's offer to go alone?"

"What are you on about?" Alex snapped back at Pax. Pax smirked looking over from her mirror.

"Did you forget about your own bet? Oh, dear Alexis, you hurt my poor heart..." Pax pouted when her two other friends laughed out. Alex looked at her strangely before changing the subject.

"Didn't Chris ask you out last night?" She asked Pax who was busy wearing a heel.

Pax shrugged, "Yeah, he's coming in a half hour."

"So why'd you say about the bet..."

"Alex, it never occurred to me to not finish a bet. I either win or lose but it ends today. So you better keep money with you as I'm." Pax said over her shoulder, her tone leaving no room for protests.

Alex nodded and walked out with Kara and Myra in tow. Pax looked back at her face and smiled. Today is going to be fun without question.

Half an hour later Pax stared at her school gym decorating in banners and playing music. Her arm linked with Chris she entered. Alex, despite not wanting to come with Max, came with as his date. Kara came solo and Myra's date was her friend from art class.

"Hey, what's he doing in here?" Chris asked looking around. Pax also looked where Chris was looking and did a double check.

"Wade?" Pax muttered confused. She thought he went back after their last goodbye, but for sake of Chris, she just shrugged.