Chapter 21: What The...!?

Paxton's POV

After knowing, Chris also had feelings for me, we decided to try this relationship thing out. But the only problem was he broadcasted on his Facebook that he was in a relationship and my idiot friends immediately knew it was me. I tried to tell Alex that it was real but I was afraid. What if in a few days he realized it was not good to be with me? Or what if he tried to break up?

It was not going to end well with me.

So they thought it was still a bet. The whole time I tried to smirk when they said it was only two weeks before prom and I did a great job. But I couldn't. I knew Chris wasn't a person who cheated or even lied but I nearly knew nothing about him. He still had secrets, hell I had many secrets he didn't know.

Above all our relationship was based on secrets we were both trying to hide. Like last night I asked him if he ever had a girlfriend, he avoided the question saying it's late and we should sleep. He even avoided questioning about his parents other than saying they are divorced which I already knew.

So I still had no idea where we stood.

"Oi, where to?″ Reed poked my shoulder with a smirk and I scrawled. And these two still didn't leave for Maryland and was teasing the hell out of me about Chris.

"I think she's still thinking about bangi..."

"Finish that word and I'll kill you." I glared at Reese who was still grinning like an idiot.

"Hey, any news?″ Chris asked poking his head into my room. I don't know why but his face made me smile every damn time I see him.

Great...now I'm getting soft and all mushy. Oh, joy!

"Come on, lover boy. We were just messing around." Reed gestured him to sit next to me which he did. He handed me a cup of coffee and I smiled again. Maybe I'm becoming the next joker with all these smiles. I shuddered at the dark thought and Chris lifted an eyebrow.

"OK...I think we were doing something before this lovey doey..."

"Reese!" I glared playfully.

"Wait, a second!" Reed suddenly yelled out causing Chris to jump from me. Biting my lip from laughing out loud I took my seat next to Reed.

"What is it?″ I asked trying to see what he was doing. As promised these two were helping me found the culprit who tried to burn my car and spread rumors in school.

"You'll never believe what is this. This is highly protected twitter account and other than its name, nothing is showing." I frowned at the thought. A Twitter account?

"Let me see."

Just as he said it was a twitter account named 'Keep your secret Safe' and other than that nothing was showing. It also had many followers and I was sure most of them were from my school.

"How did you even knew it was the one?″ I asked Reed in confusion. I mean it could be a porn account for fuck's sake.

Reese pointed at himself and grinned, "You said the rumors started with Max being your brother so I tried to find the source of the very first pictures. First I didn't get any source then boom! They hide it very well but still, they couldn't hide the account as no one can join them if they did."

The entire time Chris was silent so I waited for him to say something. When he noticed I was looking at him he spoke, "I think Reese is right. This could be it. I mean I can check if it can be opened."

"That will be a great dude, but I don't think simply following it would help. I already tried it. I think we should call Kara." Reed was already calling Kara before I can stop him so I looked at Chris again.