Chapter 29: Something's Fishy

Paxton's POV

I need to take my mind off things. So to at least keep my mind from straying to our conversation last night, I decided I'll go to school early. Anyway, it was our last day of the senior week and then prom. Damn! Time really flies.

When I got there Kara was out front waiting for me. "Kara!" I hollered.

She turned and smiled. "Pax, how was your weekend?" She teased. She didn't know that my sister and Wade were here. 

Well...not for long.

"Fine. Boring but fine." I said smiling stupidly, my mind straying from her face. Geez, I thought I was trying to actually avoid that.

"Okay okay," Kara said playfully, she must know something's up.

"How much are you gonna lie?"

Rolling my eyes I told her everything that happened from the beginning. She stopped at my locker when I still blubbered my drama of a life.

"Hey." A voice stopped me and turning around I noticed it's Chris. I haven't seen him since yesterday morning. Seeing Wade has made him uncomfortable and he said he needed a little time to absorb these secrets.

"Hey." I smiled making him smile as well. Smirking at us Kara waved and walked away.

"So-" I started.

"So-" He joined grinning. Suddenly he kissed me and before I can kiss him back, he stepped away.

"That wasn't funny." I retorted. Chuckling at me, we both reached Chemistry. Looking at his happy face, I realized school was coming to end and I like him hundred percent, there's no doubt but if he still says I'm his girlfriend after yesterday, that's gotta mean something.

Thank god Mrs. Gst still didn't come. We had some time to talk things. Chris sat next to me and turned around looking for something.

"What are you looking at?″ I asked confused.

"Hey, don't you think people are too much staring at us?″ He whispered. Now that he pointed that out, I realized people have been staring at me the moment I came to school. Did something happen?

Shit! I remember. Before my kidnapping, I remember someone leaking photos of me. Those idiots! That's why people have been staring at me.

"Chris, I forgot to tell you. Before my kidnapping, I got a call saying there were another leaks." He sighed looking at me sadly.

"People can't leave you alone in peace, can they?″

Can they?

"Forget them. Kara will find out who's leaking these and we'll take legal action." I smirked and that's how we spend the rest of the classes before lunch.

♡♡♡

I fished a hundred out of my pocket and smiled deviously. Chris laughed at me, and then took our lunch to our table.

We walked in and it's chaos. Well like always, just how I like it. We pushed through the crowd of students and head upstairs. It's quieter upstairs but still pretty chaotic. I meet up with the guys, whose are already sitting.

"Hey, guys. What were you talking about?" I chirped sitting down with my soda.

"Grades. I've passed the subjects with A or B+." Kara included.

"Oh yeah, we also got our grades. We both got A+. Now we're waiting for the remain classes." I smiled and they cheered.

"I got B in English. Mr. Elliot must still hate me." Max whined.