Chapter 25: Someone I Used To Know

Paxton's POV

Not again.

This isn't happening.

I just didn't get kidnapped in the middle of my date.

"Stop struggling, girl." A voice roughly startled me and my eyes opened. Damn, whoever shoved me, did a real job on it. The familiar metallic taste on my lips reminded me that I might've been bleeding from my head.

After blinking two more times, when I could clearly see, a black half mask welcomed me. It was hiding upper part of his face and his eyes. He was well built, a little fat in the stomach area, not the kind you can tell they're abs, making me realize he must be middle-aged cause teenagers these days wouldn't let their body become fat.

"Who the heck are you?" I asked rather calmly looking at the middle-aged masked man in front of me. He didn't say anything and it was a little unnerving when I was the one roped up in a chair. Did Chris realize I was gone? Is anyone even know I'm kidnapped?

"Honestly when I saw you, you were nothing like I saw in the picture." A chill went over in my bones at his words. What photos he's talking about? Is he talking about the recent photos that were leaked?

After a few tense pauses, I turned to the man who was putting bullets one by one in his gun. "Are you the one who's stalking me for three months?"

His lips twitched up, "You are not that famous."

So he wasn't the one who was leaking pictures and that's come down to one thing. He was one of the killers who tried to burn my car. I didn't know what was worse.

"What do you want?"

"Are you Paxton?″ He shot back.

Cool... My kidnapper was hesitant with my identity. I decided just to humor him a little.

"Who do you think I'm?" I smirked and I think his jaw just dropped a little.

"Shut up!" He screamed and threw a knife into the line of my head. Thankfully I ducked just in time and it went flying near my head to the behind wall. 

Shit! His aim is damn good...

"I'm regretting this." He mumbled and tugged his mask to throw it away. I never saw this man. But the terrifying thing was he looked like a serial killer. What if someone hired him? But who?

"Who do you work for?" There was no way I'm beating around bushes. And I'm not getting killed too. Only if I had my phone with me...

"Smart girl. But I'm not saying." He pushed a chair and sat on it. So why the heck they need to kidnap me?

"What do you want?" I asked again gritting my teeth... But showing any emotions means I'm weak and I can't have that.

"That's more like it. I want information."

That was random. I mean do I look like an FBI?

"Like what?"

"I want to know abo-"

"Ben!" Someone else cut the man off and this time a boy only two or three years older than me walked in and glared at the man. I don't think I ever dated him.

"I was just doing my job." The man shrugged.

"Asking questions is my job. Kidnapping her was yours. So your job's done and you can leave us now." As the man started to leave I realized I knew nothing of the boy. At least the man has let me speak. What if the boy put a tape in my mouth?

"You're leaving? You can't-do that!″ I yelled causing the man to stare at me oddly. This was the first time he had seen me panicked and this time he smirked.