14

Boruto... Boruto... come to me now... His eyes flung open like he was not asleep at all. But his mind was still asleep and he nearly could not recognize his room. Feeling like he was sleeping somewhere new despite the fact that he had been sleeping there for months already. He closed his eyes again, feeling light-headed after days of training nonstop to get his mind straight. Only the small soft hand that rested on his naked chest made him feel comfortable and at home. He turned his head and saw Shizuka was sleeping on the curve of his neck. He hates waking her up but he had to go to Lady Mitsune. This was something he had to attend to no matter what his situation was in. He slowly tried moving her head, seeing her body covered with her pretty night dark blue sleeping dress. She was really beautiful and he doesn't remember how exactly they had ended up sleeping together tonight but he didn't care. She pulled his blanket to her chin and turned on the small table lamp so he could turn off the big light. He quickly wore a black thin T-shirt that was too tight for him. Covering his muscles like a second skin above his long training pants. He opened the door, just before she woke up.

"Boruto?" She leaned on her elbow. "Don't tell me you're out to train again. You're finally back." She said, touching the empty space where he had slept. He closed the door again.

"I am not. I need to go out now. Lady Mitsune is asking for me." He said.

"She is always asking for you. You are her golden ninja." She said, sitting up. "You don't have to get up. You can sleep in my room, its fine." He said, thinking of how comfortable it is to have Shizuka there. After a hard and long day, he was just glad he could come back to a warm bed and a delicious plate of food.

"Really? You don't mind?"

"It is late. Just sleep, I'll be back if she just wants to talk to me." He said. She nodded and he walked out to find Akeboshi and Kuroy were standing there waiting for him. He jolted in surprise. "Goodness!" He said, stroking his chest. "What the hell?"

"Someone from your village is coming here Boruto." Koroy said, folding his hands on his chest. Looking at him with accusation.

"Who?"

"Sarada, Chocho, Mitsuki, and a man I think is her father."

"Sasuke." He said to neither of them. How could have they found their way here? It's impossible that they found this place. It is a remote place, protected by a strong force field of three layered black chakras... He gasped. It was the first try of the machine that had let them know. He swallowed. "It is my fault," Boruto said, his palm on his forehead.

"Yeah, I thought so. Now our plans are going faster than it should." Akeboshi said.

"I hope the machine is ready Boruto, Lady Mitsune is going to launch it very soon. She needs to do it soon or everything is busted." Kuroy turned as he said it, walking down the corridor while Boruto and Akeboshi follow.

After walking for a while in silence and tense, they finally reached Lady Mitsune's chamber. The same dark pillar stood with moving shadows as fire were lit in some places. Boruto stood in front of Kuroy and Akeboshi looking up to Lady Mitsune's back when she stared for a long time to a mirror.

"Lady Mitsune." He said, not sure how to start.

"I am afraid things will get messy from now on Boruto." She said, turning to them as she spoke. "It is something that had happened as an accident, I know. Otherwise, you would have died Boruto." She said, walking down the stairs to match their gaze. She looked furious.

"I would not betray you Lady Mitsune. I have no idea they could sense the machine from that distance, it is my fault I realize. Therefore I apologize." He said, letting her touch his cheeks, examining the depths of his eyes.