CHAPTER TWO

She wasn't sure what to expect but to see them ask for another match. She glanced desperately at Boruto as neither he nor Mitsuki seem to care that they are fighting their own teammate. As if her grip on his sleeve would stop him now, she pulled him to stay where he was. In the end, he returned her glance with sorry and stubbornness in his eyes. Mitsuki was already waiting patiently and Boruto's name was called out twice already.

"Boruto, please." She heard her own voice pure of desperate. "Don't fight Mitsuki. He's our teammate, there isn't anything in the rule to say it can't but it's an automatic rematch they can-" Her words stop with a sudden butterfly kiss Boruto gave her. His eyes were fixed on hers. "Sarada..." He was about to say something but he turned instead. Leaving her to look at his back as he jumped down and walked to the center of the field where Mitsuki and the coach waited.

"Well, you sure took your time." The man said as he finally reached the center, facing Mitsuki who stood patiently. His face showed dislike and determination. But Boruto's month of training had kicked in his instinct and almost that very second his face had turned completely blank, like a doll. He showed no expression what so ever thought his heart was beating out loud. If he was to win than Mitsuki will not pass the exam and if he was to lose Mitsuki would pass.

"I know you two are teammates if you want a rematch to change your opponent, this is your time. It's now or never." The man said, looking to Mitsuki and Boruto, waiting for an answer. But as seconds pass, none of them said anything and Boruto could hear a slow whistle under the coach breath. "Alright then, you've missed your chance." He swung his hands up and the match began.

Mitsuki was a fast fighter and probably was one of the quickest and agile fighters in the academy. Boruto didn't move a muscle as he ran to him in seconds, pulling out his sword Boruto blocked his attack. Kicking his stomach in high speed. He could hear the crowd gasps to that and it made him feel terrible. In his mind, he was focusing on keeping hold to himself and another that ordered him to move even faster, to his limits. He elbowed Mitsuki's back, slamming his face to a bolder from the previous fight.

"What are you doing? Holding yourself back you fool! If you don't win then he will and you will lose! What will your father and mother say? After leaving is this all you got!?" Boruto came to a jolt. He never heard it so loud, almost like it was whispering in his ears. Shutting his eyes to fight back the waves in his head, burying him under hypnotizing urge to take over, Mitsuki took his chance and kicked the side of his face. For a moment he felt like he was flying until gravity pulled him down, hard. It was making his head weak to fight back.

"M-Mitsuki... wait... ukh... stop..."

"What was that?" He asked and made signs. Under his leg, came out water that shot out of the sky, shaped like a Cobra. It's watery shaped had bright blue eyes that looked down to him. Boruto looked up, jumping back nearly crushed by its head. Suddenly Mitsuki punched forward thru the water and Boruto felt air punched out of his body. Cursing angrily that Mitsuki would punch him with chakra in his hands. Sending his main blue chakra to die. His body went still with terrible pain. He breathed and stood up, I'm not losing yet. He said in his mind.

"You know what you have to do..."

"Shut up." He said and made his signs. It was a jutsu he had created himself and from the ground grew wood that shaped a simple contraption with two large wings. Its parts were covered with incredible thin wood. He could see Mitsuki's face change to precaution stare. He could feel the tense and amazement in the air as he shot himself to the sky.

"But that's impossible!" He said in disbelief. Anyone didn't believe it either. The block he had given him should have shut him down like a dead machine out of batteries. This was his secret too. Something that Lady Mitsune had taught him when she was delighted to see his progress. A reopening justu he now gave thanks to that devil woman.