CHAPTER SIX

This was probably the best moment of his day besides night, and both have something to do with sleep. Probably because he never had much of it ever since he got the title Hokage, or sevenths. Waking up to see Hinata's hand around his body like this, it warmed his heart in a way he could not put in words. Smiling faintly, Naruto bumped his nose to Hinata's forehead.

"Uhm... you're awake already?" She mumbled and turned from him, putting her warm and exposed back free for him to touch. He hugged her from behind, feeling the little hard bump on her stomach. "You're not having morning sickness anymore Hinata, maybe it will be a girl. You didn't have morning sickness with Himawari."

"I think so too. If it's a girl what should we name her?"

"I don't know yet. I'll have to see her and then decide." He said, closing his eyes to some memories that came rushing to him like a high wave. He remembered how happy he was when he saw Boruto the first time. It was like a hunch to him to name him Boruto. And another hunch to name her Himawari.

"Can you please check on Boruto?"

"Hmm? It's been three months now. I'm sure he won't be going anywhere." He replied, smelling the scent of Hinata's favorite shampoo. It has been going on every morning for the last three month since Boruto had come back. Hinata would ask him to check up on him, to make sure that Boruto was still there. Kakashi had said it must be some sort of trauma for her to open the door and not see her child where he was supposed to be. Afterward, he had tried to make sure to bring up Boruto's subject as soft as possible towards her, or she will start to cry silently and that was the only thing he could not handle. He hated it when she cried. He felt so powerless and weak; there was nothing he could do.

"Please, Naruto? I need to know his still there." She turned and cupped his right cheeks, eyes all light blue and sweet, plus pregnant he could not resist.

"Alright. But don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." He said and his foot touched the cold wooden floor. It was nearly winter and snow would soon fall. He hated leaving his warm comfort of body heat next to Hinata, his warm blanket, and pillow. He reminded himself that his son was something so important for them, he would not mind.

Boruto's room was at the end of the corridor. It's dark brown color shadowed by the morning light that came from the window. Slowly, he opened the door and was surprised to see his room empty.

"Boruto..." His window was opened and the curtains were blown by the wind, reaching to him in a ghostly manner. He could not say anything or move. Boruto was probably out for training. Or maybe he was out to see Sarada. Boruto had feelings for her; he probably could not wait to see her... How is he going to tell Hinata?

Closing the door, Naruto found his way to the telephone in the living room and pressed a familiar number.

"Naruto? Where are you?" He could hear Hinata's voice from upstairs, feeling his stomach turn.

"I think Boruto might be with Sarada now." He said to her. She was standing up the stairs now, her light blue kimono hung around her knee while she turned to Boruto's room. Quickly he could hear her footsteps coming closer, running from Borutos room.

"He's not there Naruto!" She said, "We have to go out and find him!" And the phone finally answered. Naruto told her to settle

"Kakashi Hatake, who am I speaking too?"

"Kakashi, it's me Naruto."

"Naruto, what's the matter?"

"Boruto is missing again." Silence.

"Again? Did he leave a note or something?"

"No, he did not leave a note. The window was open. I don't know if he is out for training or something else, but can you please help me track him down? Please, or we will have to go out and I don't want Hinata out in this cold."