CHAPTER TWENTYONE

"Damn you." Boruto jumped back as he kicked the monstrous man across the hall. His back hit the walls with a sound of breaking bones. He howled like a beast, looking at his back where two of the bones had broken in two. Boruto swallowed as it grew back, shaping a sharper end. Its red eyes smiled at him.

"You really thought The Green Lands could protect you? I was born in the Green Lands..." The monster said. Boruto made signs in high speed, making three of his clones as it hoofs at him. At that, his clones pushed down a head sized Sharingan down at its back. Breaking him in two. Boruto took a deep breath. What does it mean? That she was born in the Green Lands? She was pure evil. It was impossible to be born in a land of pure positive energy when you are the complete opposite. Boruto's mind suddenly snapped in sense.

"Boruto!" A man said. He knew the voice to well, suddenly making him homesick. A wave of shocking longing and grieve pain stung his heart. Piercing it into a twist of nausea in the bottom of his stomach. Boruto slowly pulled his gaze up, taking in a few of his father at the door. His eyes were as luminously blue and tired.

"Father." He said in a low voice. Naruto walked closer to him, a few inch shorter from him. Boruto could see some tears at the bottom of his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be," Naruto said in return and pulled him closer. Covering him in a tight embrace. Though there was Uncle Sasuke there, Boruto took his hug. He never thought he would have the chance to hold him again like this.

"Come on, we have to get you away from here." He said, suddenly snapping out of his emotional state. Boruto pulled his hand back from his, "No. Let her come." He said.

"You think you can defeat him alone? Don't be stupid." Uncle Sasuke said. His hair half covered his face. Boruto grinned.

"No, I can't. But I know who can."

Boruto ran out of the temple, standing on the rock just in time to catch Sarada. A scorpion-like monster had tossed her viciously with the sides of its tale. Boruto looked down at her, worried of the scars on her cheeks.

"B-Boruto!" She exclaimed. "I thought..."

"She caught me? You honestly think I would go down that easy?" He asked with a grin on his face. He put Sarada down, moving in front of her. Outside the Green Lands, Oro had transformed into a silhouette of negative energy. Her red eyes were like diamonds between her small stretched face. The sky was dark with gray clouds, swirling on top of her as the center of it all. The wind blew around her like a giant tornado. Taking trees and rocks to a ride of their lifetime.

Behind Boruto were Sasuke and Naruto, eyeing the image with a mixture of ready and challenged. Not far from them, Gara had delivered a deadly blow against the beast and Oros shadowy man.

"Take all the men away!" He said to Gara. The red haired men looked confused for a moment but didn't question Naruto. Gara took out a small pipe from his pocket and blew hard at it. A silent sound called of all men to move back. Sarada looked with amazement as they all moved at the same time to the same direction.

"Sakura! Take Sarada, we are leaving!" Sarada looked suddenly at him. Her mother held her around her waist and miraculously swung her on her shoulder.

"Mother! Put me down!" She demanded.

"What's the plan?" She asked. At that moment, Sarad chose to be silent. Listening with curiosity. "We can't leave Boruto here. We just can't." She begged.

"But you have too. The plan is to make sure everyone gets to save ground until all of this is done." Boruto said, letting them all go as he stayed behind. Gara went first along with Uncle Itachi and Uncle Sasuke. Naruto left with the squad who was supposed to guard him in the mission. Sarada looked at Boruto's back as her mother jumped away. At the distance, she saw him look back just to smile at her. He mouthed, "All is well." And she cried.