|| Chapter 1 ||

A/N : I COULDN'T RESIST SORRY I JUST LOVE THE IDEA OF WRITING THIS! :)

Niall's pov

"I'll be waiting here for lunch okay?"
Harry asked just as I kissed him good bye.

"I know baby, go before you miss your first class as Junior Professor Styles" I winked. We may have had a bit of fun with that title.

"They can wait" Harry said, waving his hand dismissively at the Universith building.

"How responsible of you" I smirked, hoisting up my shoulder bag.

"I know, very responsible right? I am quite responsible for a lot of things." Harry slapped my ass with a wink and a chuckle before walking away.

I was standing there, cheeks red and I think my ears were too because of that. I hoped nobody saw because I was walking weird into the building. That bastard of a husband I have. Leaving me alone with only a slap on my yes, recently fucked ass. It hurt but it's bearable I think.

"Hey!" I looked to the side and saw two boys. One had an arm around my shoulder with a huge grin. Another, beside him with a small smile.

"Umm hi?" Do I know these boys? It's my first day here, probably a lot of people too. First day for the first years.

Harry is so smart he graduated from here at 21. He decided to teach here for a few years, until he wants to take another major after that. I swear all he does is study. Even back when we were in high school.

"You a first year too?" The one with the arm around my shoulder asked.

"Yeah!" I nodded, returning the huge grin the boy was still supporting.

"That's cool, I'm Louis and this is Liam" Louis pointed to the boy he came with.

I gave Liam a smile. He smiled back just as politely. Well, he seemed quite. Unlike this boy.

"So, what course are you taking?" Louis asked.

"This year? Only music I think. Sound engineering too. Pretty much it" I nodded.

"Awesome man we have the same courses! Liam here is taking up journalism. I told him it was a bore but he loves writing so yeah" Louis explained, all the while still grinning.

I laughed. He seemed pretty cool.

"That's cool, Liam" I said. Liam only shrugged.

"It's 8:30 already, c'mon umm..-"

"Niall, Niall S-"

"Niall! C'mon Niall! Class starts in 5 minutes! See ya later Li" That Louis boy shocked me by kissing Liam squarely on the lips and dragged me to Music 502, leaving poor Liam with a blush at his cheeks.

"You- uh- are you-"

"Yeah. I am. You're not a homophobe are you?" Louis asked, eyes already in slits. I almost laughed at that statement.

Me, a man married to another man, a homophobe? HILARIOUS.

"No no! I'm cool" I chuckled. He sighed and I was actually glad he did. He wanted to be my friend.

"That's nice to know I mean you seem pretty cool" Louis said, we were already at the entrance of the class and he dragged me up the chairs before I could say anything to protest.

"How do you know? We met 5 minutes ago" I asked, laughing.

"You're blonde. And Irish. I like you already!" Louis said as if that explains why I'm "cool" and the reason he wants to be my friend.

The class was suddenly buzzing with conversation as more students filed in and I took a seat behind Louis at the back. The professor wasn't here yet and I really hoped he was a cool bloke or we'll probably be in torture 502 for the rest of the year.

I probably should get everything ready. Notebook and all. I bent down to take my notebook and pen from my shoulder bag. Shit! Where is my pen?

The class was silent suddenly while I rummaged though my bag to search for my lucky pen. It was blue and from Australia. Basically I had use that pen for my past exams and passed with A's. So yes, I believe in it's magic.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to Music 502" I stopped my searching when I heard that voice.

Wait. The university board didn't tell him what class he was teaching this year but... Oh no.

"I'm Professor Styles."

Oh yes.

A/N : CLICHE I KNOW BUT HOW IS IT?? FEEDBACK? :) xx