|| Chapter 13 ||

a/n : Is it a little to early for preganancy? I hope you guys don't mind the mpreg! oh and [shameless self promotion] if you guys would be sweethearts and read this new fic i wrote, it'll be great :)  http://www.wattpad.com/story/13314070-a-hand-for-the-princess-calum-h

====================

       ''Niall! Clear your scheduale on this Friday!'' Louis said as soon as I approached their table.

 ''Um, why?'' I asked with a laugh, taking a seat next to Ashton who seemed sober enough to eat a pizza.

''We're going to a party!''

A party? I can't drink alcohol can I? It's been 2 weeks since we found out about my pregnancy and I was thanking god I wasn't showing anything yet. 

''Yes! We don't hang out much, Niall. Daniel Samuel's party this Friday, it was basically an open invitation''

''Liam, you going?'' I turned towards Liam with the question.

''Are you kidding? Liam's a party animal!'' Louis said, laughing and I wasn't the only one who was surprised.

''Damn, it's been too long since I've been to a party'' Luke grinned.

''Taking advantage of drunk blokes, yes, been too long'' Michael said with a smirk.

Ashton and Calum exchanged looks and rolled their eyes.

''Ash, really you need to get a girl, It's been ... uhh.. 2 months?'' Luke said, laughing.

''Oh yeah great, you guys go get girls while I sulk at the corner'' Calum crossed his arms and frowned.

''You should invite your girl Cal, we haven't met her yet'' Liam said with a smile.

''Speaking of dates ...'' Louis trailed off, looking at me.

I almost choked on my pepsi. ''We weren't talking about dates''

''We were talking about calum's girlfriend, as in he is in a relationship, one question, Niall. Are you in a relationship?'' Louis fired.

and Oh shit.

I took my time and sipped my pepsi slowly. I could feel Liam's eyes on me and apparently the other guys' too. 

''Niall!'' Louis practically screamed and I almost choked so I blurted out the truth, a hurried and surprised, ''YES!''

''Now was that so hard Niall?'' Michael asked, laughing.

I felt a hand patting my back sympathetically. 

''Now who's the lucky girl?'' Luke asked, again the eyes on me!

I swallowed nervously. Oh shit. I could lie. I could just make up a name and say she's in Ireland or something, Yes! That's brilliant, I'll-

Liam scoffed and I glared.

''What? what is this? Liam, what do you know?'' Louis asked, turning to face his boyfriend and narrowing his eyes at him. Liam held his hands up.

''Nothing! It's just... I don't think it's a girl'' Liam said with a sheepish smile and I was still glaring at Liam.

Dammit!

''It's a boy!'' Michael exclaimed.

Oh great, just as they shouted that, Harry and Professor Harries passed by and I turned my head slightly to look at him. His green eyes shined when his eyes fixed on mine and I offered him a soft smile. He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes as he walked.

I turned towards the guys' again and noticed them staring at me with their eyes wide.

Oh shit. 

I saw Liam's eyes widened slightly.

''Niall...'' Calum started.

''You have a boyfriend and you're checking out the hot professor!'' Ashton said with mock acusation.

''Oh chill, I check out the hot professors'' Louis admitted and I sighed in relief, good, they didn't even think of it.

''You do?'' Liam raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend.

======================

  ''A party?'' Harry asked out loud, looking down at me.

We were on the couch, in front of the tv as How I Met Your Mother reruns were on and Harry had his arms wrapped around me, my head resting below his chin.

''Yeah'' I confirmed.

''You can't drink'' Harry stated.

 I rolled my eyes. ''I think I know that, babe'' I said.

''But what if you accidentally do?'' Harry asked and I sat up, a little bit hurt and angry.

''Do you think I would 'accidentally' put my own baby in danger?''

Harry's eyes widened in realisation. ''No! Of course not, sweetheart. I'm just worried that's all''

''Harry, I'm carrying this baby, I'm pretty sure I've been careful for these past few weeks'' I don't know why but I really wanted to just cry and shout now as I stood up and went up the stairs and into our room. 

Stupid, stupid Harry. I laid down face down on the bed and when I heard the door creak open, I closed my eyes.

====================

I woke up to Harry's face just inches from mine.

I think I let out a very un-manly scream after that but wasn't sure because I was trying to calm my racing heart.

''Are you trying to give me a heart attack!'' I exclaimed, eyes wide.

Harry frowned. ''That was supposed to be sweet and romantic, cause the whole, wake up and you see me- you know what? forget it'' Harry sighed, waving it off.

My lips tiled into an amused smile. ''Nice attempt though'' I tried and he shrugged.

I laughed and pulled him in for a kiss. I slotted my lips perfectly with his and groaned, closing any gap between us and flipped me on my back carefully, his hand on my thighs as mine tangled in his hair. We pulled away for a breath but then Harry's attached his lips on my neck and I couldn't hold the moan that escaped from my lips. Dammit, how does he do that to me! I made an incoherent noise and I think he knew what I meant because then, his lips were on mine. Lingering and slow and fast at the same time.

           A/N : Okay i stopped it there! 

Sorry if this chapter was boring and all, I'm trying to think of some ideas to fill the gap between the pregnancy and I need Niall to hang out with his friends more. Not long till they meet Harry though ;) 

VOTE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU :) xx