|| Chapter 26 ||

ps : found this cute little baby's pic.. so yeah that's him! xx

Harry

The one thing that went through my mind was "I knew this was gonna happen!". I already had a bad feeling this morning, kissing Niall on the lips before going off. Today was supposed to be the last day of teaching for me and then I was gonna take a whole week off for Niall because the baby was due that week.

Not this week.
Not now.

But that's what was happening as I dodged another trash can, zooming past cars that were too slow and praying that Niall and our baby was okay.

Zayn, Louis and Liam didn't have classes today and decided to hang around with Niall. So Zayn was the one who called me.

I was still on the phone with him, I told him not to hang up while I drove there.

"What do you mean he won't let you in!" I screamed into the phone, cursing as I saw a traffic light ahead of me.

"They won't! The nurse in charge said immediate family or his spouse, which is you" Zayn explained.

"Say you're his step brother!"

"Louis tried that!"

I groaned into the phone in frustration and stepped on the gas just as the light turned green.

"Harry?"

Another traffic light? GOD DAMMIT!
I slammed on the breaks and tried to control my breathing, clenching the steering wheel tightly. Niall was in there without me, he was in there alone.

"Harry, calm down mate"

I tried, I really did but as soon as the god damned traffic light turned green again, I sped.

"Where is he?"

"And who are you?"

I glared at the nurse in front me and Liam had caught on to my arm to hold me back before I could do anything to him.

"I'm his husband. Harry Styles" I said through gritted teeth.

The nurse looked me up and down and finally let me in the room, handing me the hospital attire we needed to wear and I was pushed into the delivery room.

"Niall? Doctor? What happened?" I asked, seeing my Niall on the hospital bed.

"Oh thank god, he won't let us start the cesarean without you ... "

"He's a week early!"

"Har..."

I looked down to him, he was reaching out for my hand and I held on to him, kissing his knuckles.

"I fell" he murmured, closing his eyes.

"Don't let him sleep! Nurse!"

They injected him with something, probably to numb him from the waist down and I reached out to push his sweaty hair back.

"Hey, hey stay with me.. Sweetheart?"
I called out. Niall opened his blue eyes and I smiled at him. I was freaking out inside. Fell down? He fell down??

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm sorry I wasn't at home.." I said, squeezing his hand and kissing it over and over.

"Its fine.. I just, .. so tired"

"Hes almost out! Harry, keep him awake!"

"Niall.. Niall.. Keep awake sweetheart you can do this.." I said, stroking his cheek softly.