|| Chapter 10 ||

Niall

See, if this was a normal circumstance and Harry didn't have his hands all over me and making me feel 10 degrees hotter, I would have pushed him away dramatically and told the person to shut up.

But again.

Harry had his hands over me

And the temperature in this room just got 10 degrees hotter somehow and all I wanted to do was tear every piece of clothing on the man that I was making out with right now in the library.

I ignored that person, still kissing Harry and already found my hands tugging at his hair to just, kiss ... More.

But no, he pulled away with a smirk and let me whine in protest.

Someone coughed.

We turned around and I felt like I was gonna die right there.

Oh shit.

"Umm, I'm sorry- did I, interrupt something?"

"Liam!" I shot from my seat and stood in front of him.

I can imagine the state I'm in right now with the hair and the clothes and face.

Liam smiled softly and patted my shoulder.

"Umm, ill give you time." He muttered and turned around to walk out the library.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and turned around to face Harry who just had his legs on the table, arms crossed and that stupid attractive smirk.

He must be enjoying this, that's bastard.

"Shut up" I said, collected my things and left him there as I got out of the library.

==========================

I went to the cafeteria and saw my usual group of friends. They were laughing about something and by the stares given, someone was too loud.

Of course it was Louis.

Who was on Liam's lap and laughing, trying to catch his breath.

Liam was looking up at Louis with a huge grin and I just realised how you can see the love radiating from him.

I bet everyone could see it. Even Zayn was glanced at Liam and then Louis and smiled.

Their love made people happy.

I don't know why but I frowned a bit.

What about me and Harry? We used to be the most envied couple in high school because I was so disgustingly cute to him. He was too of course. But high school Harry was shy.

Now he's just too brave.

I rolled my eyes at that statement and tried to ignore that little voice in my head saying, "you know you like it"

"Niall!"

I smiled and waved when Ashton acknowledged me and sat down beside him.

"Where ya been?" Michael asked.

"Library" I replied simply and tried to ignore the scene that happened just now. Not the Liam caught us scene...

The scene where Harry was just too hot for me to ignore. Dammit, I need him now before I go crazy.

I looked down at my pants and sighed in relief when I saw the hard on I had just now had soften down.

I should stop thinking about it before it goes right up again.

"Boring.." Louis sing- songed and Liam chuckled and when I looked at him, he smirked. I could feel the pink in my cheeks already.

Ugh, out of all people it must be Liam! Really?

Would he tell anybody though?

"So, Niall!" I looked up at the voice, it belonged to Zayn.

"Huh?"

"You coming this weekend? To the hotel thing going on?" Zayn asked and I shrugged. I didn't know yet.

I have to tell Harry.

"Do you live with your parents or something? I mean, you live alone right? So it's your choice" Michael piped in.

I am old enough to make my own decisions okay, it doesn't matter if Harry agrees or not.

"Yeah.. Okay, I'm in" I nodded and Louis whooped.

"How about you guys?" Liam asked, looking at the other four.

"We have a gig that night at a club. Sorry" Calum said.

"What time does it end? There's a party too that night and it starts at 9 at the ballroom. Probably gonna be boring" Louis muttered and I laughed, because yeah it was gonna be boring with just Liam's parents, their friends and old people.

Louis yelped and we all gave him a confused expression.

"He pinched me" Louis said, glaring at Liam. Liam gave us an innocent smile.

"I don't know, maybe 10?" Ashton said.

"Oh great, you guys can make it in time!" Louis grinned. They all shrugged and time flew by quick. We were heading towards our next class already.

==========================

I was bored in class.

And when I'm bored, I think.

Whatever I think, I manage to relate it to one person.

And right now is not the best time to get a hard on in class thinking about the time Harry and I role played. He tied me to the bed and-

Ah damn.

I took out my phone and quickly texted him to meet me in his car. He replied immediately with a winky face that made me roll my eyes.

I bit my lower lip nervously, slung my bag over my shoulder and left the class. I sighed in relief when nobody stopped me and quickly made my way to the parking lot.

A little hard to walk now since all I can picture is Harry waiting for me in his car, naked.

I arrived at the parking lot and much to my disappointment, he wasn't naked. He was leaning on the car with a grin on his face and nobody was there.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Harry pouted, pulling me closer by the waist and nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

I groaned, feeling him nipping and sucking on that spot on my neck and collarbone.

"You did this .. - you- you fix it" I managed to get out breathlessly. He chuckled and opened the door to the car. I got in, missing his contact already so when he closed the door, I pulled him to me while my back was stuck to the car door.

"Aww babe ..." Harry looked down at the now very huge hard on I had right now all I wanted to do was rip my jeans off. It hurts. God, I need him to touch me!

"I am so not sorry" Harry looked up at me with a smirk and I made a sound at the back of my throat as I kicked off my jeans.

=========================

A/N : IF YOU EXPECTED SMUT IM SO SORRY :(

I'm not good at smut, I suck at it! I need someone to write them for me if you want it in this story which of course Im gonna put ;)

So if anyone is willing to do it, you can tell meee x

Oh and thank you so much for the votes and reads and comments! It makes me happy to read them :)

So, vote and comment!

Thank you! xx