|| Chapter 12 ||

A/N : reading your comments makes me laugh and smile to myself hahaha thank you for the support babes! xx

===================

       ''Okay, Mr Styles''

Both of us lifted our heads on that calling and the doctor quirked up a smile.

''Well, it's uncertain so I need to run a few tests, you're not ill and you're body seems to be in good health so this is really unusual'' the doctor, who was a pretty red head in her mid 30's explained while sitting opposite of us.

''Unusual?'' I muttered, my heart thudding faster at the possiblities of 'unusual'.

I felt Harry entwined out fingers together and he squeezed my hand, giving a silent message that only I understood.

I think the doctor sensed my fear cause she smiled warmly in our direction. ''I'm pretty sure it's something uncommon but not that dangerous. We'll call you in Tuesday for the results'' she said and we nodded. We thanked the doctor and left. 

      I spent the day skipping my classes and Harry offered to stay home with me and I agreed because as much as I want to say I'm fine, I'm really not. We spent the day at home, Harry cooking for us mushroom soup and I was thankful it went down with ease. 

We watched crap drama on the telly and I had my head on Harry's lap through it all.

Louis had texted me tonight, asking if i was gonna be there at the opening and I had to say now because I was afraid something would happen. 

==================

      Tuesday rolled around quickly.

''Hurry babe! Our appointment was 5 minutes ago!'' I shouted, stumbling to put on my shoes.

''Coming, coming!'' Harry ran down the stairs and I looked up at him with a smile which led me to stumble backwards down on the floor because of the lack of balance. 

''Hurry up sweetheart..'' Harry called out and laughed afterwards, slipping on his slippers and going out the door.

I rolled my eyes and locked the door as I followed out.

    ''Are you okay?'' 

I was biting my nails. I put my hand down and nodded.

''Mr Styles'' The nurse called out and me and Harry went in the doctor's room.

She smiled at us. SMILED.

This was serious and she was smiling. And it wasn't a small polite smile, it was a fairly big one.

I am gonna guess I'm all fine but she said it was something 'unusual'.

''Please, sit down'' She gestured towards the seats and we took our seats.

''Well, i have your results here'' She handed us an envelope.

I just held it and she laughed. ''You can open it'' She encouraged.

''I don't really under-'' Harry took the envelope from me. ''I do'' He muttered as he ripped it open.

    I watched as his eyes scanned the paper, eyebrows furrowing in concentration and now confusion and his eyes widened and now he was looking at me. 

Okay, I was scared now.

''What is it?'' I asked.

His eyes started to move up and down my body and ohmygod Harry, really?

''Harry'' I said, rolling my eyes. 

He turned towards the doctor. ''Really?''

Really what!