|| Chapter 23 ||

Harry

I didn't know when it happened but it did. Months passed by quickly, Niall and I had felt our baby boy's kick, we spent the nights talking about baby names and my Aunt Gabby had arranged a baby shower for us.

Two weeks though.

Two weeks until Niall and I see our little baby boy.

Two weeks until he's born into this world.

Two weeks seems like a lifetime away.

Especially with the clock above my head ticking by. I was checking some of my student's papers while they copied off some work I assigned them.

I had another class after this and I was dreading it. I love teaching, I do but sometimes it gets a bit stressing. Not to mention my husband is home alone.

"Professor"

I looked up at that voice, it was one of my students. She was looking at me, nervously picking at her nails.

"Yes?"

"Professor, do you um.. You know one of your students? He hasn't come for months now.."

I raised my eyebrows at her. Niall still does his course work and he's got a special doctor letter for him, we asked him to help us and tell the board that he has a special condition and needs to be treated. Thankfully they agreed.
They didn't need to know about our personal life.

"Yes, I realised that. Niall is it?" I acted like I didn't know and her cheeks instantly reddened.

Oh no, don't tell me she has a little crush on my husband now does she?

"Y-yeah.. He's uh.. Blonde and has these blue eyes-"

"What's your point?" I cut her off, reminding myself to be patient. She's just a student with a crush. I can't let that get to me.

"Right! Sorry sorry, um do you know why?"

I shrugged and went back to my papers.

"Why don't you ask one of his friends?" I suggested absentmindedly.

"They say.. He's uh.. Got some family stuff"

I tried not to smile at that poor attempt of that excuse.

"Well there you have it"

"But sir-"

"What's your name?" I fixed my gaze on her.

"L-Lacy?"

I shuffled through the papers and found her paper. Lacy Greene.

"Here's some advice Lacy, how about you work on memorising these more than thinking of a boy who hasn't been in school for months? Maybe he does have some family problems and if you were his friend, wouldn't you know?"

She was blushing from embarrassment, her fists clenched. I thought this Lacy girl looked sweet but she glared at me and walked away with her heels clicking on the floor right after I said that.

I rolled my eyes.

So immature.

=======

"Harry!"

I laughed and eyed my husband with an appreciative look.

"Hey babe" I smirked at his appearance.

"You did not" he sighed, shaking his head.

I did.

"What? You needed a little wardrobe change.. Besides I love it like this, turn around again sweetheart"

I twirled my finger around with a cheeky grin.

It wasn't my fault he had one of his briefs on the floor and I saw a pair of scissors on our dressing table.

Yup, I cut two holes where the butt cheeks were supposed to be.

What? I love his butt.

"Babe! You could've just asked me to take them off and I would gladly do it" Niall shook his head but I knew he was amused.

"Take 'em off"

He glared at me. "No" and sashayed his cute little bum out of the room. I tilted my head to the side, biting my lip as I watched him.

Aw man.

I followed him out the door and saw him sitting on the couch. I sat beside him and put an arm around his shoulders.

He looked up at me, still frowning.

"I'm sorry, I'll buy you more"

He rolled his eyes and I neared my face towards his, pressing my lips on his. He kissed me back and I cradled his face in my hands. God, his lips were so addictive. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and he moaned.

"Am I forgiven?" I breathed as I pulled away. I stared into his blue eyes but instead of the warmth I expected, his eyes were wide.

"What-whats wrong?" I asked, worried.

"Harry ... I think, I think the baby-"

Vote and Comment!!
Thank you