|| Chapter 5 ||

A/N : THANK YOU FOR READING :) I honestly thought this was gonna be one of those stories I have to stop cause nobody is reading 'em x

I slammed the door, trying to control my breathing and looked to my side where Harry closed the driver's seat.

"I know you don't want people to know but take it easy babe" Harry frowned, revving up the engine.

I glared at him. He obviously noticed because he turned his eyes towards me. "What?" He muttered.

"Do you know we can't be together?" I asked.

"What?" He asked again.

I groaned. "It's in the University Law book! A professor and a student can't be together" I groaned.

"Niall, we're married" Harry said, eyebrows raised.

"Still! If people find out, it's either you get fired or I have to search for a new university and you know they're not gonna just take any random guy like me!" I panicked.

"Sweetheart, can you relax. We-"

"We can keep it a secret. Yeah, we have too. It's the only way!" I looked at me and he sighed.

"Right. Keep it a secret" he muttered and started driving. I nodded. That can't be hard right?

**********

"Sweetheart, who are you having lunch with tomorrow?" Harry asked me just as I came out of the bathroom. He was on the bed, doing something on his phone.

I raised my eyebrows and started towel-drying my hair. "I don't know, you?" I replied. He didn't respond and I threw the towel to the side, jumping on the bed.

Harry placed his phone down on the side table and looked at me. I was on my belly with a smile on my face as I stared up at him.

"You smell like my shampoo" he commented, burying his nose in my freshly washed hair. I actually giggled when he started kissing my hair, my nose, my jaw, my neck.

I felt my breath quicken when I felt his lips suck on that certain spot on my neck. He bit lightly and I couldn't suppress my moan when he sucked on it again.

"Like that?" Harry breathed and moved down to my collarbone. His hands travelled under the shirt I just put on and I felt them, cold because of the air conditioner as he played with my nipples. I gasped when suddenly his mouth replaced his mouth.

"H-harry..." I moaned. He hmm-ed in response and I groaned when his lips went further down, to the waistband of my sweatpants. I closed my eyes, already imagining his lips wrapped around my obvious hard on right now.

WAIT. I KNOW THAT SONG.

Harry was off me and was fumbling for his phone. I crossed my arms with a huff. Did he just leave me here because his phone rang!

"Hey? Oh yeah? Sure, lunch. Okay!" Harry got off the phone with a smile and I felt myself getting really really annoyed.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh. Jack." He shrugged.

"Jack?"

"Professor Harries, sorry" Harry said.

Oh.

"Niall?"

"What!" I snapped. Harry looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I don't know what's wrong, I don't usually snap at anyone really.

"Nothing Harry" I muttered and got off the bed with a groan. I went into the bathroom and looked down at my hard on.

Fuck you Harry.

********
Baby

I can't have lunch with you today sweetheart I'm sorry.

My phone clicked shut as I put in my pocket. I turned my attention forward where Harry was now talking about .. something!

"Hey Niall?" I turned to my side and saw Calum staring at me with a confused smile.

"Hmm?"

Calum handed me his notebook and I found the three pages he showed me were full of notes. Probably the notes I should've taken instead of thinking about Harry talking to Professor Harries last night.

Okay what the fuck Niall you sound like a school boy who has a crush on your professor!

Your married to him dumb ass!

"Niall? NIALL!"

"Hah!" I almost jumped from my seat when I heard that all too familiar loud voice.

"You okay man?" Louis asked, head fully turned towards me. I realised the class was empty expect for us and Calum.

I laughed, trying to cover it.

"I'm fine! Just hungry" I shrugged.

"Well c'mon! Good thing class today is right before lunch huh?" Louis asked with a chuckle and walked with me down the steps. I glanced at Harry who was looking down at his phone.

"Yeah, good thing" I muttered.

A/N : TOO SOON FOR DRAMA?? I CAN TONE IT DOWN :b