|| Chapter 19 ||

=========
Niall

I'm pretty sure I was crushing Harry's hand by now, my heart beating wildly in my chest as I waited for the doctor to tell us the gender. Knowing the gender of your child was big. Huge.

You can finally visualise what clothes he/she'll be wearing. What he/she'll be acting like. All cheeky like with rosy cheeks and long curly hair like his daddy Harry. Brown straight hair, blue eyes and a dimple on his chin... Like me?

It was exciting and terrifying. Reality was starting to sink in after what the doctor said and I felt myself burst into a huge grin.

When we left the hospital, Harry had an arm around me and I was leaning my weight on him. He kept wanting to touch me and kiss me and I wasn't complaining but I was a little curious as to why he was doing that.

"Are you pregnant too or what?" I asked when we were on the couch. I was trying to watch The Vampire Diaries and Harry decided to put his head on my lap and kiss my belly, up until my collarbones and the side of my jaw, under my earlobe, my lips.

"Hmm?" He hummed at me, nosing at my neck. I can feel his warm breath as he pressed soft kisses on my skin.

"Hormones" I managed to get out, all thoughts of Damon and Stefan and Klaus vanished as Harry had a hand under my shirt, tracing shapes as he pressed his lips on mine.

"I just..." He sighed when he pulled away, green eyes sparkling as he looked at me.

God, I didn't think it was possible to love this man even more?
My heart is going to explode one day once it exceeds its limit.

"Just what?" I asked, laughing lightly as I pushed back his hair. It was soft and growing longer. I'm gonna ask him to keep it like that.

"I'm just so happy we're having a baby together sweetheart" Harry explained, leaning into my touch as I placed a hand on his cheek.

I grinned. "Me too"

"And a baby boy at that" Harry said, grinning back at me. I couldn't take it anymore, I pressed my lips to his and he responded immediately as our breaths mingled and tongues clashed.

"Is there even a limit for loving you?" I asked that night, when he looked down at me with those dark, amazingly green eyes and I had looked up at him, the same lust filled look in my eyes.

========

I do my course work from home now and the guys come by three times a week to entertain me. Harry was handling a club now so he comes back at 5 pm latest so the guys were great company.

We would eat and watch movies and tv shows. We were becoming teenage girls.

"No. Damon was never the bad guy in this show-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there Payne, the first episode started with him slaughtering people!" Louis exclaimed, eyes wide.

"Yes! Because his humanity was turned off!" Liam argued.

"I'm done with you guys, I'm team Klaus" Calum said, munching on Doritos as he took out his phone.

"Klaus' not in the series anymore you doofus" I rolled my eyes.

"Which makes this all the more easier" Calum grinned at me.

I shook my head and moved to get up to go to the bathroom when I felt a cramp on my legs. I sat back down, lifting my foot and rubbing it.

"Are you okay Ni?" Luke asked, tearing his eyes from his laptop screen.

"Yeah im fine, just some cramps is all" I brushed it off although it really was annoying and it hurt.