|| Chapter 11 ||

A/N :I'm Back!!! This was originally supposed to be up at the start of the year but lol, writer's block, Im so sorrry but thanks for getting this and Wild Boys to 7K READS! AND I LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS! xx

======================

I yawned once my eyes opened and adjusted to the sunlight streaming in from the window.

I was about to turn around and sleep again because I had no class today, but an arm pulled me back so my face was pressed flushed to his chest.

Loud snores came from my husband next to me and I went back to sleep with a fond smile on my face.

=====================

The next time I woke up, I opened my eyes to see Harry's face just inches from mine. I laughed and sat up, raising my eyebrows when he put his head on my lap.

"The first I see when I wake up is my husband's face. How wonderful" I mused, looking down at him. He had a smile on his face .

''Mmmm, any plans today?'' Harry asked, lips lingering on mine. I didn't answer, instead I pressed my lips on his and it was slow and lazy after that. The soft carresses and the lips lingering on every exposed skin afterwards. Even the climax, it just builded up inside me and was released slowly with a cry of his name which i was sure was what made the birds from our window flew away.

I love it when Harry tops.

    ''So are we gonna go make breakfast together like some cheesy sitcom british couple now?'' I asked with a grin, actually liking the idea as I put on some clean boxers.

Harry rolled his eyes with a smile. ''You'll burn the kitchen, I'm making pancakes'' He said.

I pulled a face. '' I can make pancakes!'' I argued.

''But they burn'' Harry said, going out the door.

''I've been making you pancakes since we dated!'' I followed him out.

Harry didn't reply.

''Oh god, really Harry! And you didn't say anything?'' I frowned, crossing my arms.

Harry turned around now and pulled me in by the waist. ''They're still delicious'' Harry said, looking at me in the eyes.

''If you like burnt pancakes'' I muttered sulkily.

''Yes, well only half of them are usually burnt'' Harry shrugged.

I gave him a look.

He just laughed and kissed me to shut me up.

That did the trick.

        Harry made us pancakes but gave me the job to make some bacon when I started to get bored and kiss his neck and collarbone and back yes well, you get the point.

''My bacon is okay right?'' I asked, handing him a plate.

''They're better than Mom's, don't tell her that'' Harry said, chewing with his eyes closed and I grinned.

he made some kind of moaning noises and I raised my eyebrows.

Harry winked. ''Sorry. Mouthgasm'' He said.

My pancakes almost went out my nose when I laughed.

     After breakfast, it was 10 pm so we decided to pay our parents a little visit and my nephew. My brother just got his little son and it wasn't always I had the time to see Theo when Harry here clearly has something planned for us.

Harry's and I's parents usually live in the same house when they come to London. And they were here because Harry had called them earlier so we drove to the house and was greeted with bone crushing hugs and Theo all giggly and talking baby nonsense which no doubt tugged something in my heart.

     ''So when are you and Harry planning to adopt, honey?'' My mom had casually asked like she was asking about my grades all these years. I almost spit out my tea.

I seem to be almost spitting out everything today.

Harry only smiled and ran a hand on my back soothingly.

''Maybe after Niall graduate'' He replied.

Really?

''You should get a job first, son'' Harry's step dad came in, talking directly at me.

I nodded. Of course, I always planned to get a job before starting a family. But Harry was different. He always came first.

        It happened suddenly. 

We were all scattered around the house and I was playing with Theo with Harry holding him up like Simba when i felt the breakfast I had in my throat and ran straight towards the bathroom, puking it out all.

It went out another time and then I felt a hand on my back.

I turned and saw Harry's worried face.

''What's wrong sweetheart? Are you okay?'' He asked.

I nodded weakly.

''No, cmon we gotta get you to the clinic. Nobody just randomly vomits at 11 am'' Harry said, I could hear the worry in his voice but assured him it was okay. My parents and Harry's still asked us to go the clinic and I assured them that I would if it happened again which was unlikely. Must be the bacon or something.

     The problem was, it happened again. 

And this time, It wasn't bacon but an entirely different type of food.

=====================

[cough] hint [cough]