|| Chapter 15 ||

a/n : I can't believe people actually like my writing. Please mind some errors or lack of creativity cause I'm pretty rusty.

By the way : remember at the beginning of this fic I mentioned michael liking either ash, luke or cal?

Guys. I do not ship them hard core okay? It's just for the fun of it so please don't take offense!

I'm still gonna write it though.

======================

Niall

"Ohmygod oh my god. OH MY GOD"

I'm freaking out! I'm pulling my hair out and I'm pacing back and forth in the hallway.

Where the fuck is harry!

Out of all the days, today is the day he decides to come home late without telling me!

Out of all the days, really!

What if when he comes back, the guys arrive too? What if they see Harry's car and Harry? What if they start asking question. What if what if what if-

A loud horn was heard outside.

Shit.

It's either Harry or the guys.

"Calm the fuck down you hormonal pregnant man"

I ended up laughing at my own pep talk and shook my head, taking a deep breath and peeked outside the window.

"NIALL!"

It was Michael! Thank god. I sighed and quickly took my phone, wallet and keys.

I had texted Harry earlier that I was going to that party still and he said "okay"

I sent back a ":("

And he called me saying sorry and repeatedly saying he loves me.

God, I love that man.

"Niall!" The guys greeted. I grinned and got in the back seat with Luke and Calum. Ashton was in the passenger seat with Michael on the wheel.

"Ready to party?" ashton asked, turning around to face me with a smirk.

"Hope your boyfie didn't mind us stealing you. Where is he anyway?" Calum asked, craning his neck to look over the gate. Got him nowhere that gate was taller than Luke and Luke's a giant.

"He uh.. Went to see some friends. Nah, he doesn't care" I shrugged.

The whole way there, they talked about how drunk they were gonna get that they wouldn't remember their name in the morning.

All I did was laugh along and rest my hand on my stomach.

Don't worry baby, daddy's gonna take good care of you okay?

"Hey! The Australians!"

Liam was pissed. He grinned and walked, well tried to walk to us. Louis had an arm around his boyfriend so he wouldn't fall as he walked towards us too.

"And Niall" Louis chuckled.

"Hey guys. Whoah Liam's pissed already? It's like 8:30" I said, raising my eyesbrows.

"This is his first stage of drunkness. You'll see the rest later" Louis winked.

"Oh god Tomlinson don't tell me your boyfriend gets really horny when he's drunk. I do not want to see that" Michael groaned and then seem to contemplate it.

"On second thought-"

Calum and Luke hit him at both ends of his shoulder.

"NO" they chorused.